1. Does it really work?
Pure-n-Fresh Breath Spray™ has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Pure-n-Fresh Breath Spray do?
Pure-n-Fresh Breath Sprayis a 100% safe, non-addictive natural remedy. Pure-n-Fresh Breath Spray has been especially formulated using 100% natural herbal and homeopathic ingredients especially chosen to support freshness in the mouth. Regular use of Pure-n-Fresh Breath Spray will help to support healthy teeth, gums and fresh breath - the natural way.
4. What does Pure-n-Fresh Breath Spray contain?
Pure-n-Fresh Breath Spray contains the following herbal ingredients:
- Peppermint essential oil has been studied for its potential to support human health in general. (McKay, D. L. and Blumberg, J. B. "A review of the bioactivity and potential health benefits of peppermint tea" (Mentha piperita L.). Phytother Res 2006;20(8):619-633).
- Sage (salvia officinalis) has a long traditional history of use in the oral cavity as a mouthwash or gargle, especially in Europe. (Bisset, N. G. Max Wichtl "Herbal Drugs and Phytopharmaceuticals: A Handbook for Practice on a Scientific Basis". 1994)
- Blacksamson echinacea (Echinacea angustifolia) has become famous for its ability to support overall health. Clinical research supports the effectiveness of Echinacea as an excellent immune system tonic. (Mishima, S., Saito, K., Maruyama, H., Inoue, M., Yamashita, T., Ishida, T., and Gu, Y. "Antioxidant and immuno-enhancing effects of Echinacea purpurea". Biol.Pharm.Bull. 2004; 27(7):1004-1009.
- Also contains Arg nit (5X)
Pure-n-Fresh Breath Spray is an herbal remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Our products contain no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, are suitable for lacto-vegetarians and are not tested on animals. Individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective.
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combine the best quality, laboratory tested, raw ingredients, Good Manufacturing Practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness, all backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is Pure-n-Fresh Breath Spray approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since Pure-n-Fresh Breath Spray is an herbal dietary supplement, they fall under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994, the FDAset up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements,
and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). Pure-n-Fresh Breath Spray follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-approved Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use Pure-n-Fresh Breath Spray?
Shake bottle before use and spray directly into the mouth.
Adults & Children 13+: Spray 1-2 bursts 3-5 times daily as needed.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been established. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
7. In what form does Pure-n-Fresh Breath Spray come?
Pure-n-Fresh Breath Spray is presented in a spritzer spray.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Use Pure-n-Fresh Breath Spray regularly to support healthy teeth, gums and fresh breath.
10. How long until support is seen?
Pure-n-Fresh Breath Spray will get to work right away to support fresh breath and oral health upon the first dose, continuing with ongoing use.
11. Does Pure-n-Fresh Breath Spray have any side effects?
No, Pure-n-Fresh Breath Spray does not have any side effects as it is 100% natural and herbal. The ingredients of Pure-n-Fresh Breath Spray have a high safety profile and are very well tolerated without side effects.
12. How long does a bottle last?
Each 50ml bottle of Pure-n-Fresh Breath Spray should last between 3-4 weeks. Exactly how long a bottle lasts will depend on the frequency of use.
13. For what ages is Pure-n-Fresh Breath Spray appropriate?
Pure-n-Fresh Breath Spray is a 100% natural herbal remedy formulated for adults.
14. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been established.