- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does QueaseX Anti Nausea Drops do?
- What does QueaseX Anti Nausea Drops contain?
- Is QueaseX Anti Nausea Drops approved by the FDA?
- How do I use QueaseX Anti Nausea Drops?
- In what form does QueaseX Anti Nausea Drops come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- What is the shelf life?
- How long until results are seen?
- Does QueaseX Anti Nausea Drops have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Is QueaseX Anti Nausea Drops addictive or habit-forming?
- Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
1. Does it really work?
QueaseX Anti Nausea Drops has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does QueaseX Anti Nausea Drops do?
QueaseX Anti Nausea Drops is a safe, non-addictive, FDA-registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to relieve nausea, vomiting and stomach cramps.
QueaseX Anti Nausea Drops may be taken at the first sign of stomach instability, as it works quickly to relieve retching and queasiness, as well as soothe stomach pains, aches, cramps and discomfort. This remedy contains a selection of homeopathic ingredients known to support overall digestive health, without side effects.
4. What does QueaseX Anti Nausea Drops contain?
QueaseX Anti Nausea Drops contains the following homeopathic ingredients:
- Nux vom (6C) is a homeopathic remedy suited to addressing digestive complaints, such as vomiting, abdominal cramps and nausea.
- Pulsatilla (6C) used to address nausea (especially if this is brought on by fatty foods) and helps to calm the stomach.
- Ipecac (6C) is especially useful in cases of persistent nausea with a pale face and lips; cold or hot sweats and clamminess as well as constant saliva production.
- Chamomilla (6C) is considered to suit those people who are extremely sensitive, and tend to get chills or break out in a sweat when nauseous. Also useful when cramping is present.
- Zingiber (6C) is used for states of debility in the digestive tract and it is well-known for its ability to soothe and calm the stomach.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives and are suitable for use by lacto-vegetarians. In accordance with our 'Do No Harm' policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. Individual ingredients are well researched and are natural, safe and effective. Our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee offers you peace of mind and is proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
QueaseX Anti Nausea Drops is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
5. Is QueaseX Anti Nausea Drops approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations QueaseX Anti Nausea Drops and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use QueaseX Anti Nausea Drops?
For all ages: Mix 0.50 mL in 1/4 cup of water and sip slowly. Repeat every 20 minutes until symptoms subside.
QueaseX Anti Nausea Drops is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages and during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Caution: Avoid strong mint-flavored candy, as this may reduce effectiveness of the remedy. As vomiting or nausea may be indicative of a more serious condition, if nausea or inability to keep food down continues for 24 hours or worsens, please consult with your doctor.
7. In what form does QueaseX Anti Nausea Drops come?
QueaseX Anti Nausea Drops comes in a convenient fast-acting tincture drop formula.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. What is the shelf life?
The product expiration date can be found on the label. Please note: Some bottle types have the expiration date printed directly onto the bottle itself.
10. How long until results are seen?
QueaseX Anti Nausea Drops gets to work upon the first dose - helping to soothe the stomach and help the body to maintain balance within the digestive system. QueaseX Anti Nausea Drops contains homeopathic ingredients in a tincture formula that facilitates rapid absorption into the system - just when you need it!
11. Does QueaseX Anti Nausea Drops have any side effects?
No, QueaseX Anti Nausea Drops does not have any side effects as it is 100% homeopathic. The ingredients of QueaseX Anti Nausea Drops have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One 59 mL bottle of QueaseX Anti Nausea Drops will last approximately 30 days. Exactly how long a bottle lasts will depend on the frequency of use.
13. Is QueaseX Anti Nausea Drops addictive or habit-forming?
QueaseX Anti Nausea Drops is 100% natural, safe, effective and is non habit-forming.
14. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Yes, QueaseX Anti Nausea Drops is safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.