1. Does it really work?
Crave-Rx Drops has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Crave-Rx Drops do?
Crave-Rx Drops is a 100% natural, safe, and effective herbal remedy to help the body maintain systemic and mood balance while quitting smoking and contains no nicotine. Crave-Rx Drops contains a unique combination of selected herbal ingredients which have been clinically proven to support the nervous system. Crave-Rx Drops also contain herbs which will support sugar balance in the body - also important while you are quitting.
For maximum results, use Crave-Rx Drops together with our Rx-Hale™ and Triple Complex NicoTonic™ in the Stop Smoking UltraPack™ .
4. What does Crave-Rx Drops contain?
Crave-Rx Drops contains the following 100% natural ingredients:
- Wild oats (Avena sativa) are an excellent restorative and nutritious nerve tonic used for centuries by healers in India. Recent studies have suggested that it is effective in soothing the nervous system.
- Malabar tamarind (Garcinia cambogia) is well known for its ability to support a normal appetite and one of its active ingredients, Hydrocitric Acid (H.C.A) has been clinically demonstrated to maintain healthy metabolism and balanced tryglyceride levels in the body. (Lim K, Ryu S, Nho HS, et al. "Hydroxycitric acid ingestion increases fat utilization during exercise in untrained women." J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo) 2003;49(3):163-167. ) Garcinia cambogia is included in Crave-Rx Drops to avoid the demotivating weight gain during this difficult period. (Preuss HG, Bagchi D, Bagchi M, et al. "Effects of a natural extract of (-)-hydroxycitric acid (HCA-SX) and a combination of HCA-SX plus niacin-bound chromium and Gymnema sylvestre extract on weight loss." Diabetes Obes Metab 2004;6(3):171-180.)
- Gotu kola (Centella asiatica) is used to re-vitalize the brain and nervous system, support memory and maintain health and vigor. Like Avena sativa, it also supports the nervous system. Recent studies have suggested that Centella asiatica maintains healthy cerebral blood flow (CBF) and circulation in general, thereby allowing oxygen rich blood to penetrate deep into the brain. The inclusion of Gotu kola in Crave-Rx drops helps to keep you cognitively in top form!
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is Crave-Rx Drops approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since Crave-Rx Drops is an herbal dietary supplement, it falls under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). Crave-Rx Drops follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. What is the proper dosage?
Dilute drops in a small amount of water, juice or milk.
Adults: Take 15 drops every 4 hours or as needed.
Special instructions: For the first 3 - 6 weeks, use Crave-Rx Drops every 4 hours. Thereafter, use Crave-Rx Drops when needed.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been established.
7. In what form does Crave-Rx Drops come?
Crave-Rx comes in easy to administer tincture drop formula.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. What is the shelf life?
The product expiration date can be found on the label. Please note: Some bottle types have the expiration date printed directly onto the bottle itself.
10. How often should I take it and why?
From the first 3 - 6 weeks, use Crave-Rx Drops every four hours. Thereafter, use Crave-Rx Drops when needed to control nicotine cravings and ensure balanced mood.
11. Does Crave-Rx Drops have any side effects?
No, Crave-Rx Drops does not have any side effects as it is 100% natural and herbal.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One 50 ml bottle of Crave-Rx Drops will last approximately one month.
13. Can I take it with prescription medications?
All of the ingredients of Crave-Rx Drops have a very high safety profile and will be fine to use alongside most prescription medications.
14. Can I use Crave-Rx Drops with my anti-depressant medications?
The ingredients of Crave-Rx Drops have a very high safety profile and should not interact at all with your allopathic anti-depressant medication.
15. Is Crave-Rx Drops addictive or habit-forming?
Crave-Rx Drops is 100% natural, safe, effective and is non-addictive and is not habit forming. You can quite safely take Crave-Rx Drops without fear of addiction.
16. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Safety during pregnancy or nursing has not been established. However, if you are pregnant or nursing, please see our herbal quit smoking Triple Complex NicoTonic which is completely safe for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.