- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does MellowPause do?
- What does MellowPause contain?
- Is MellowPause approved by the FDA?
- What is the proper dosage?
- In what form does MellowPause come in?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does MellowPause have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Is it safe during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
1. Does it really work?
MellowPause has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does MellowPause do?
MellowPause is a 100% safe, non-addictive natural herbal formula containing a selection of herbs to support a woman’s overall health during perimenopause and menopause. MellowPause supports the temperature-regulating mechanisms of the body (to address hot flashes commonly associated with the change of life), while helping to maintain healthy sleep patterns and balanced mood.
4. What does MellowPause contain?
MellowPause contains the following ingredients:
- Black cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa) has been used for many years as a remedy to provide support for female gynecological health and also supports the nervous system (Frei-Kleiner S, Schaffner W, Rahlfs VW, et al. "Cimicifuga racemosa dried ethanolic extract in menopausal disorders: a double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial". Maturitas 2005;51:397-404). This ingredient has also been researched for its ability to support routine temperature regulation in the female body. (Jacobson JS, Troxel AB, Evans J, et al. "Randomized trial of black cohosh for the treatment of hot flashes among women with a history of breast cancer". J Clin Oncol. 2001;19:2739-2745). Black Cohosh has also been studied for its ability to routinely support estrogen balance in the body. (Wuttke W, Jarry H, Heiden I, et al. "Selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM) activity of the Cimicifuga racemosa extract BNO 1055: pharmacology and mechanisms of action" [abstract]. Phytomedicine. 2000;7(suppl 2):12).
- Pasque flower (Pulsatilla vulgaris) has a natural tonic effect on the nervous system and is also a soothing and supportive herb for the female reproductive organs.
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is MellowPause approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since MellowPause is an herbal dietary supplement, it falls under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). MellowPause follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. What is the proper dosage?
Adults: Take 0.25 mL in 1/4 cup of water or juice 3 times daily after meals.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy or breastfeeding has not yet been established.
7. In what form does MellowPause come in?
MellowPause is presented in a tincture formula for rapid absorption into the system.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Use as needed to maintain healthy sleep patterns and balanced mood during perimenopause.
10. How long until support is seen?
MellowPause gets to work quickly and noticeable results are usually obtained after a few doses, sometimes sooner. It usually takes a little longer for reduction in common hot flashes to be felt. However, with regular use MellowPause will continue to provide ongoing benefits to the menopausal and perimenopausal woman.
11. Does MellowPause have any side effects?
No, MellowPause does not have any side effects as it is 100% natural and herbal. The ingredients of MellowPause have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One 59 mL bottle of MellowPause will last 25-30 days.
13. Is it safe during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
Safety during pregnancy or breastfeeding has not yet been established.