1. Does it really work?
SerenitePlus has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does SerenitePlus do?
SerenitePlus is an herbal formula specially formulated by a clinical psychologist for teenagers and adults. The natural ingredients are chosen for their soothing properties to assist with occasional routine restlessness at night and to wind down naturally after a busy day. Being in capsule form, SerenitePlus is quickly absorbed and gets to work almost immediately as a natural sleep tonic to support the maintenance of night time harmony and rest.
4. What does SerenitePlus contain?
SerenitePlus contains the following ingredients:
- Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata) is a gentle,effective, soothing herb often recommended by herbalists for people who tend to worry occasionally and to help support mental peace and harmony.
- Valerian root has a long and illustrious history and appears in recorded writings from ancient Greece and Rome. Itâ€™s well-known for its soothing and calming properties and for its ability to encourage peaceful slumber. Research suggests that natural chemicals found in valerian act on GABA receptors in the brain. Due to its long history of use, valerian has been well-studied. There are also many scientific studies which support its benefits. Marder M, Viola H, Wasowski C, FernÃ¡ndez S, Medina JH, Paladini AC (2003). "6-methylapigenin and hesperidin: new valeriana flavonoids with activity on the CNS". Pharmacol Biochem Behav 75 (3): 537-45. ; FernÃ¡ndez S, Wasowski C, Paladini AC, Marder M (2004). "Sedative and sleep-enhancing properties of linarin, a flavonoid-isolated from Valeriana officinalis.". Pharmacol Biochem Behav 77 (2): 399-404.. Holzl J, Godau P. (1989). "Receptor binding studies with Valeriana officinalis on the benzodiazepine receptor.". Planta Medica 55: 642. doi:10.1055/s-2006-962221. ; Mennini T, Bernasconi P, et al. (1993). "In vitro study in the interaction of extracts and pure compounds from Valerian officinalis roots with GABA, benzodiazepine and barbiturate receptors". Fitoterapia 64: 291-300.
- Melatonin is a naturally occurring substance in the body and is produced mainly by the pineal gland, which uses serotonin as a precursor. This is why adequate levels of serotonin are important for healthy sleep. At night, the pineal gland â€˜switches onâ€™ in response to the absence of light, which is why itâ€™s important to ensure that your bedroom is dark at night.
Studies have suggested that melatonin levels influence healthy sleep patterns and the quality of sleep. These levels may also assist in supporting sleep in the elderly due to the natural reduction of melatonin production from the normal aging process Mundey, K; Benloucif, S; Harsanyi, K; Dubocovich, ML; Zee, PC (2005). "Phase-dependent treatment of delayed sleep phase syndrome with melatonin". Sleep 28 (10): 1271-8.; Buscemi, N.; Vandermeer, B; Hooton, N; Pandya, R; Tjosvold, L; Hartling, L; Vohra, S; Klassen, TP et al. (2006). "Efficacy and safety of exogenous melatonin for secondary sleep disorders and sleep disorders accompanying sleep restriction: meta-analysis". BMJ 332 (7538): 385-93. doi:10.1136/bmj.38731.532766.F6. PMC 1370968.; Sack, RL; Lewy, AJ; Erb, DL; Vollmer, WM; Singer, CM (1986). "Human melatonin production decreases with age". Journal of pineal research 3 (4): 379-88. doi:10.1111/j.1600-079
- 5-HTP, also known as oxytriptan, is a nutrient found in certain foods. 5-HTP is a precursor to serotonin, a neurotransmitter thatâ€™s important in a healthy sleep cycle, as well as for a balanced mood and feelings of well-being. Turner EH, Loftis JM, Blackwell AD (2006). "Serotonin a la carte: supplementation with the serotonin precursor 5-hydroxytryptophan". Pharmacol. Ther. 109 (3): 325-38; Shaw K, Turner J, Del Mar C (2002). "Tryptophan and 5-hydroxytryptophan for depression". Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews (Online) (1)
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for vegans and lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and is backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. How do I use SerenitePlus?
Swallow capsules whole with a small amount of water or juice.
Adults & Children 16+: Take 1-2 capsules 30 minutes before bed.
Children 6-15: Take 1 capsule 30 minutes before bed.
Children under 6: We recommend Serenite Jr.â„¢
Caution: If you take SSRIs (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors), MAO inhibitors, or antidepressants, consult a healthcare professional before taking this product. Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been established.
6. In what form does SerenitePlus come?
SerenitePlus comes in a convenient capsule form.
7. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
8. How often should I use and why?
Use SerenitePlus as needed to support healthy and restful sleep patterns.
9. How long until support is seen?
Due to the fast-acting formula, initial results should be noted within about 10-15 minutes.
10. Does SerenitePlus have any side effects?
No. SerenitePlus does not have any side effects, as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of SerenitePlus have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
11. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of SerenitePlus will last 30-60 days depending on dosage.
12. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Safety in pregnancy has not yet been established. To support healthy sleep cycles during pregnancy and breastfeeding, we recommend Triple Complex Sleep Tonic™.