1. Does it really work?
SkinSave Anti-Aging Cleanser has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does SkinSave Anti-Aging Cleanser do?
SkinSave Anti-Aging Cleanser contains a special blend of five essential oils and an herbal extract selected to gently cleanse the face and open pores for fresh, clean, healthy skin. These ingredients are known to protect against environmental damage for softer, nourished, supple skin, as well as discourage the visible signs of aging.
It is formulated to the highest therapeutic standards and manufactured in consultation with our team of experts in the field of natural medicine, using ingredients specially chosen for their safety and effectiveness.
4. What does SkinSave Anti-Aging Cleanser contain?
SkinSave Anti-Aging Cleanser contains the following essential oil and herbal extract ingredients:
- Bulbinella is indigenous to South Africa and is widely used as a home remedy and by traditional healers for the skin. Bulbinella is effective in supporting skin health and is highly recommended for the natural first aid kit. It's clear and soothing gel forms an invisible 'seal' over the skin, providing ongoing skin conditioning and support throughout the day.
- Jojoba oil contains extremely long fatty chains - structures that allow it to be easily refined for use in cosmetics and as carrier oil for fragrances. Jojoba is rich in protein and flavonoid compounds that help neutralize free radicals making jojoba a possible role-player in anti-aging agents for human skin
- Vit E oil supports skin health, addresses damage from free-radicals and helps to maintain elasticity.
- Apricot kernel oil is obtained from the reddish-brown seed or pit. Apricot pit contains amygdalin, a plant compound that may be useful for skin complaints
- Neroli essential oil is a relaxing oil and has a wonderful balancing effect on all skin types - especially dry skin. This essential oil is also known to help the skin in its ability to lock in moisture.
- Patchouli essential oil has been studied for its potential antioxidant activity with a composition of 28.8 percent
- Base: Liquid cleanser base with GSE
Native Remedies' products are created according to a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains absolutely no parabens, sodium laurel sulphate or harmful petrochemicals. Contains no chemical or artificial fragrances, is not tested on animals, and is backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is SkinSave Anti-Aging Cleanser approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. SkinSave Anti-Aging Cleanser is an herbal dietary supplement; it falls under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). SkinSave Anti-Aging Cleanser follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use SkinSave Anti-Aging Cleanser?
Lather a small amount of cleanser on clean wet hands and then massage gently onto the face taking care to avoid the eye area. Rinse off with warm water and pat dry with a clean towel.
Adults & Children 12+: Massage onto face for 1 minute 1-2 times daily.
Caution: For topical use only. Keep out of reach of children.
7. In what form does SkinSave Anti-Aging Cleanser come?
SkinSave Anti-Aging Cleanser comes in a liquid cleanser form.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. When will improvement be seen?
SkinSave Anti-Aging Cleanser begins to work immediately after the first application. Ongoing use as needed is recommended.
10. Does SkinSave Anti-Aging Cleanser have any side effects?
No, SkinSave Anti-Aging Cleanser does not have any side effects as it is 100% natural and herbal. The ingredients of SkinSave Anti-Aging Cleanser have a high safety profile and are very well tolerated without side effects.
11. How long does a tube last?
One 100g tube of SkinSave Anti-Aging Cleanser will last approximately 60 days. Exactly how long a tube lasts will depend on the frequency of use.