1. Does it really work?
SkinSave Anti-Aging Exfoliator has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does SkinSave Anti-Aging Exfoliator do?
SkinSave Anti-Aging Exfoliator contains a special blend of five essential oils and herbal extracts selected to gently exfoliate the face and remove dead skin cells for softer, brighter, more youthful skin. These ingredients are known to encourage new skin cell generation and discourage the visible signs of aging.
SkinSave Anti-Aging Exfoliator does not have any side effects, as it is 100% natural. It is formulated to the highest therapeutic standards and manufactured in consultation with our team of experts in the field of natural medicine, using ingredients specially chosen for their safety and effectiveness.
4. What does SkinSave Anti-Aging Exfoliator contain?
SkinSave Anti-Aging Exfoliator contains the following essential oil and herbal extract ingredients:
- Olive seed granules have health benefits that have been known for centuries. Olive seed is a superb natural exfoliating medium, made by finely grinding olive seeds, sterilizing the result and then using it as a natural abrasive.
- Apricot kernel oil is obtained from the reddish-brown seed or pit. Apricot pit contains amygdalin, a plant compound that may be useful for skin complaints.
- Jojoba oil contains extremely long fatty chains - structures that allow it to be easily refined for use in cosmetics and as carrier oil for fragrances. Jojoba is rich in protein and flavonoid compounds that help neutralize free radicals making jojoba a possible role-player in anti-aging agents for human skin.
- Bulbinella tr is an herb indigenous to South Africa and is widely used as a home remedy and by traditional healers for the skin. Bulbinella is effective in supporting skin health and is highly recommended for the natural first aid kit. It's clear and soothing gel forms an invisible 'seal' over the skin, providing ongoing skin conditioning and support throughout the day.
- Patchouli essential oil has been studied for its potential antioxidant.
- Neroli essential oil is a relaxing oil and has a wonderful balancing effect on all skin types - especially dry skin. This essential oil is also known to help the skin in its function of the regeneration of skin cells.
- Vit E oil supports skin health, addresses damage from free-radicals and helps to maintain elasticity.
- Base: Cream/soap base with GSE
Native Remedies' products are created using a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a manufacturing method that guarantees you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains absolutely no parabens, sodium laurel sulphate or harmful petrochemicals. Contains no chemical or artificial fragrances, is not tested on animals, and is backed by Our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is SkinSave Anti-Aging Exfoliator approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. SkinSave Anti-Aging Exfoliator is an herbal dietary supplement; it falls under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). SkinSave Anti-Aging Exfoliator follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use SkinSave Anti-Aging Exfoliator?
Using wet hands, gently apply a small amount of exfoliator onto the face and neck, then massage in a circular motion, taking care to avoid the eye area.
Adults & Children 12+: Massage onto face for 1 minute, 2 times weekly.
Caution: For topical use only. Keep out of reach of children.
7. In what form does SkinSave Anti-Aging Exfoliator come?
SkinSave Anti-Aging Exfoliator comes in a cream/soap base with GSE.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. When will improvement be seen?
SkinSave Anti-Aging Exfoliator will get to work right away to skim dead skin cells off the surface of the face and benefits should be noticed within the first few minutes, continuing with regular use.
10. Does SkinSave Anti-Aging Exfoliator have any side effects?
No, SkinSave Anti-Aging Exfoliator does not have any side effects as it is 100% natural and herbal. The ingredients of SkinSave Anti-Aging Exfoliator have a high safety profile and are very well tolerated without side effects.
11. How long does a tube last?
One 100g tube of SkinSave Anti-Aging Exfoliator will last approximately 60 days. Exactly how long a tube lasts will depend on the frequency of use.