1. Does it really work?
SkinSave Anti-Aging Face Mask has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does SkinSave Anti-Aging Face Mask do?
SkinSave Anti-Aging Face Mask contains a special blend of essential oils, clays and herbal extracts selected to prevent the visible signs of aging, as well as restore luster and even skin tone. These ingredients are known to rejuvenate and plump up the appearance of skin to encourage a youthful, rejuvenated appearance.
4. What does SkinSave Anti-Aging Face Mask contain?
SkinSave Anti-Aging Face Mask contains the following natural clays, herbal extracts and essential oil ingredients:
- Bentonite clay is a naturally occurring absorbent aluminum silicate clay formed from volcanic ash. It contains the nutrient rich minerals Silica, Aluminum, Iron, Sodium, Magnesium, Calcium, Titanium and Potassium. It has a very fine, velveteen feel and is odorless and non-staining. Bentonite is a swelling clay that when mixed with water it rapidly becomes highly porous to promote absorption of excess oils and dirt on the surface of the skin.
- Kaolin powder light is a mild mineral clay suitable for sensitive skin. It helps the skin while gently exfoliating.
- Kaolin powder heavy is a medium mineral clay that helps the skin while lifting dirt from open pores on the skin’s surface.
- Glycerine is a natural humectant, meaning it attracts moisture to your skin. Glycerin is a natural by-product of the soap making process.
- Calendula tr is a well known soothing herb with a long history of use as a skin remedy. Marigold has been studied for its ability to support skin health and soothed skin
- Bulbinella tr is an herb indigenous to South Africa and is widely used as a home remedy and by traditional healers for the skin. Bulbinella is effective in supporting skin health and is highly recommended for the natural first aid kit. It's clear and soothing gel forms an invisible 'seal' over the skin, providing ongoing skin conditioning and support throughout the day.
- Centella asiatica is used topically for the health of the skin and connective tissue. This herb also contains Asiaticosides - which support the synthesis of lipids and proteins necessary for healthy skin.
- Neroli essential oil is a relaxing oil and has a wonderful balancing effect on all skin types - from oily to dry. This essential oil is also known to help the skin in its function of the regeneration of skin cells.
- Jojoba oil contains extremely long fatty chains - structures that allow it to be easily refined for use in cosmetics and as carrier oil for fragrances. Jojoba is rich in protein and flavonoid compounds that help neutralize free radicals making jojoba a possible role-player in anti-aging agents for human skin.
Native Remedies' products are created using a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a manufacturing method that guarantees you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains absolutely no parabens, sodium laurel sulphate or harmful petrochemicals. Contains no chemical or artificial fragrances, is not tested on animals, and is backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is SkinSave Anti-Aging Face Mask approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. SkinSave Anti-Aging Face Mask is an herbal dietary supplement; it falls under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). SkinSave Anti-Aging Face Mask follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use SkinSave Anti-Aging Face Mask?
Apply the mask evenly to face and neck with clean hands, taking care to avoid the eye area and rinse off with lukewarm water.
Adults & Children 12+: Use 1 time weekly and leave on for approximately 15 minutes or until dry.
Caution: For topical use only. Keep out of reach of children.
7. In what form does SkinSave Anti-Aging Face Mask come?
SkinSave Anti-Aging Face Mask is made of naturally occurring clays, extracts of herbs and essential oils especially chosen to promote and support healthy, youthful, glowing skin.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. When will improvement be seen?
SkinSave Anti-Aging Face Mask will get to work right away to promote the absorption of excess oils into the mask, as well as the dirt on the surface of the skin and benefits should be noticed within the first few minutes, continuing with regular use.
10. Does SkinSave Anti-Aging Face Mask have any side effects?
No, SkinSave Anti-Aging Face Mask does not have any side effects as it is 100% natural and herbal. The ingredients of SkinSave Anti-Aging Face Mask have a high safety profile and are very well tolerated without side effects.
11. How long does a tube last?
One 100g tube of SkinSave Anti-Aging Mask will last approximately 60 days. Exactly how long a tube lasts will depend on the frequency of use.