- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does UTI-Clear do?
- What does UTI-Clear contain?
- Is UTI-Clear approved by the FDA?
- How do I use UTI-Clear?
- In what form does UTI-Clear come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- How long do I need to take UTI-Clear?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Is UTI-Clear safe during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
1. Does it really work?
UTI-Clear has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does UTI-Clear do?
UTI-Clear is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specially formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine to relieve the symptoms of urinary tract infections (cystitis and urethritis). UTI-Clear has been used for many years to safely and effectively relieve painful urination and burning, as well as reduce cloudiness and blood in the urine, all without the dependency on prescription antibiotics.
UTI-Clear contains a selection of herbs known for their supportive function in normalizing the urgency and frequency of urination, as well as relieving back pain. This 100% natural remedy also reduces fever and the malaise (general discomfort) experienced with recurring UTIs.
4. What does UTI-Clear contain?
UTI-Clear is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following carefully selected herbs in therapeutic dosage:
- Buchu (Agathosma betulina) has been used by the natives of the Western Cape of Southern Africa for many centuries. Buchu has been used traditionally to help cleanse the urinary tract and act as a natural tonic, helping to flush out and cleanse the bladder and entire urinary tract system (Simpson, D. "Buchu--South Africa's amazing herbal remedy". Scott.Med J 1998;43(6):189-191.).
- Bearberry leaf (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi) has historically been used as a traditional remedy for the cleansing and purification of the urinary tract and contains the glycoside arbutin (Larsson B, Jonasson A, Fianu S. "Prophylactic effect of UVA-E in women with recurrent cystitis: a preliminary report". Current Therapeutic Research 1993;53(4):441-443.). Two studies evaluated the urine of people who were taking uva ursi and found positive results (European Scientific Cooperative on Phytotherapy. Uvae Ursi Folium (bearberry leaf). Exeter, UK: ESCOP. 1996-1997:2. Monographs on the Medicinal Uses of Plant Drugs, Fascicule 5. Kedzia B, Wrocinski T, Mrugasiewicz K, et al. Antibacterial action of urine containing arbutin metabolic products. Med Dosw Mikrobiol. 1975;27:305-314).
- Yarrow (Achillea millefolium) contains alkamides and volatile oils rich in sesquiterpene lactones, which act as soothing agents and natural astringents. Yarrow can therefore be beneficial in supporting a healthy systemic environment within the bladder and urinary system.
- Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) is indigenous to the Eastern Mediterranean region, but is widespread throughout Africa. Its active ingredients include volatile oil (including citronella), tannins, flavinoids, tocopherols and choline. Studies have confirmed its beneficial effects on health and immune system functioning (Kucera LS, Cohen RA, Herrmann EC Jr. Antiviral activities of extracts of the lemon balm plant. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 1965;130(1):474-482).
- Oatstraw (Avena sativa) is a general tonic traditionally used in folk medicine as well as in modern herbalism. Active ingredients are saponins, flavonoids, minerals, alkaloids, steroidal compounds, and vitamins B1, B2, D and E - all of which are beneficial in supporting the immune system.
- St. John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum) is well-known for its tonic effect on mood and has also been shown to have other health benefits in a number of clinical trials (Axarlis S, Mentis A, Demetzos C, Mitaku S, Skaltsounis AL, Marselos M, Malamas M. Antiviral In vitro activity of Hypericum perforatum l. extract on the human cytomegalovirus (HCMV) Phytotherapy Research, Volume 12, Issue 7 , Pages 507 - 511; Meruelo, Daniel, et al., "Therapeutic agents with dramatic antiretroviral activity and little toxicity at effective doses: Aromatic polycyclic diones hypericin and pseudohypericin," Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci., USA, vol. 85 (Jul. 1988).).
- Narrow-leaved purple coneflower (Echinacea angustifolia) has traditionally been used as an immune system tonic (Brinkeborn RM, Shah DV, Degenring FH. Echinaforce and other Echinacea fresh plant preparations in the treatment of the common cold. A randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind clinical trial. Phytomedicine. 1999;6(1):1-6).
- Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) contains anthocyanosides, a potent bioflavonoid complex with antioxidant properties.
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is UTI-Clear approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since UTI-Clear is an herbal dietary supplement, they fall under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994, the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). UTI-Clear follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use UTI-Clear?
Dilute drops in a small amount of water or juice, and sip slowly. Alternatively, hold bottle upside down and drop directly into the mouth.
Adults & Children 15+: Take 0.50 mL 3 times daily for 5-7 days.
Children 10-14: Take 0.25 mL 3 times daily for 5-7 days.
Children 6-9: Take 1 drop per year of age 3 times daily for 5-7 days.
Special instructions: For ongoing bladder and urinary tract health, UTI-Clear may be used daily after completing initial dosage of 5-7 days. Also, drink 6-8 glasses of water daily to assist with flushing out the urinary tract.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy or breastfeeding has not yet been established. If you are pregnant or nursing, try Triple Complex UT Tonic ™ or BladderWell™ to safely relieve irritation, burning and frequent urination.
7. In what form does UTI-Clear come?
UTI-Clear comes in a convenient tincture drop formula.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
UTI-Clear should be used as needed to support all-round and ongoing bladder health
10. How long until support is seen?
Like all good tonics, UTI-Clear begins to work immediately to support bladder health, with some people responding sooner than others. Due to the fast absorption into the body by means of a tincture formula, most people begin to notice routine bladder support within 24 to 48 hours, with benefits continuing to manifest over a period of 5 to 7 days.
Over time (usually 3 to 6 weeks) UTI-Clear acts in a supportive capacity to a healthy urinary system, with some individuals responding sooner than others.
11. Does UTI-Clear have any side effects?
No, UTI-Clear does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of UTI-Clear have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One 59 mL bottle of UTI-Clear at the full adult dosage of 0.50 mL three times daily will last approximately 40 days.
13. Is UTI-Clear safe during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
Safety during pregnancy or breastfeeding has not yet been established.