1. Do they really work?
Eddy Ear Sprinkles has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly do Eddy Ear Sprinkles do?
Eddy Ear Sprinkles is a safe, non-addictive, FDA registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients formulated to soothe and relieve ear ache while supporting ear clarity and health for babies, toddlers and young children under 10. Eddy Ear Sprinkles is easy to administer and pleasant tasting- so kids love them! It works as an excellent companion to Ear-Ok Drops™ for a complete solution.
4. What do Eddy Ear Sprinkles contain?
Eddy Ear Sprinkles contains the following homeopathic ingredients:
- Chamomilla (3X) is a homeopathic remedy that has been used since ancient times. In modern times it is still a very popular soothing remedy with a wide variety of uses in supporting health in many different body systems. Chamomile has been studied for its soothing effect. (Glowania, H. J., Raulin, C., and Swoboda, M. [Effect of chamomile on wound healing--a clinical double-blind study]. Z.Hautkr. 9-1-1987;62(17):1262, 1267-1271.) It has also been used to help calm and soothe common distress and discomfort.
- Echinacea purp (3X) is best known and widely researched for supporting health in the immune system. Over 500 scientific studies have been documented - with specific studies investigating the immune-supportive action of this Echinacea ( Barrett BP, Brown RL, Locken K, et al. "Treatment of the common cold with unrefined Echinacea: a randomized,double-blind, placebo-controlled trial". Ann Intern Med 2002;Dec 17, 137(12):939-946). (Cohen HA, Varsano I, Kahan E, et al. Effectiveness of an herbal preparation containing echinacea, propolis, and vitamin C in preventing respiratory tract infections in children: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicenter study. Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 2004;158(3):217-221.)
- Belladonna (30C) is a much-respected remedy that is often recommended for hot conditions, for systemic soothing and glandular health.
- Wind flower (12C) is often recommended following exposure to cold or dampness. This proven ingredient is particularly effective in maintaining and supporting common earache or damp, clogged spongy ears.
- Ferrum phos (6X) is a biochemic tissue salt that has many uses in the body. Two of the most important benefits are in the ability of Ferrum phos to maintain strength in the walls of the blood vessels and to support the body's ability to distribute oxygen-rich blood and iron to all cells - which is important for all round health.
- Calc sulph (6X) is another biochemic tissue salt useful in supporting the natural cleansing and purifying abilities of the body.
- Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
Eddy Ear Sprinkles is registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives, and are suitable for use by lacto-vegetarians. In accordance with our Do No Harm policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. All products are backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee , offering you peace of mind and proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
5. Are Eddy Ear Sprinkles approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations Eddy Ear Sprinkles and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. What is the dosage?
Chew or dissolve these very small pleasant-tasting granules directly in the mouth. This method is safe for even small babies
For all ages: Use 1 pinch every hour for 6 – 10 doses.
Special instructions: May also be taken as a preventative dose 3 times daily for 5 – 7 days.
Eddy Ear Sprinkles is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages and during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Caution: Consult your doctor if symptoms persist. The ingredients of Eddy Ear Sprinkles are not known to interact with any other prescription medication. However, as with any medicine, it is always advisable to consult your doctor.
7. In what form do Eddy Ear Sprinkles come?
Eddy Ear Sprinkles comes in very small pleasant-tasting sprinkles which can be chewed or dissolved in the mouth.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Eddy Ear Sprinkles should be used as needed to support ear health and harmony.
10. How long until support is seen?
Eddy Ear Sprinkles is formulated to work quickly and effectively and results should be noted after the first few doses, although some children will respond quicker than others.
11. Does Eddy Ear Sprinkles have any side effects?
No, Eddy Ear Sprinkles does not have any side effects as it is 100% natural and homeopathic. The ingredients of Eddy Ear Sprinkles have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One 20 g bottle of Eddy Ear Sprinkles contains approximately 100 doses and will last for approximately 2 to 3 weeks or more, depending on dosage.
13. Is it safe during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding.