1. Does it really work?
Cholesto-Rite has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Cholesto-Rite do?
Cholesto-Rite has been designed to safely support the body in its ability to maintain healthy levels of LDL and HDL cholesterol, while also acting as a general cardiovascular tonic and supporting the body's natural ability to deal with harmful free radicals.
4. What does Cholesto-Rite contain?
Cholesto-Rite contains the following ingredients:
- Red Yeast Rice (Monascus purpurea) is an ancient Chinese remedy that has been used for centuries. Containing natural statins, Monascus purpurea has been shown to maintain cholesterol within normal ranges when added to the diet. (Heber D, Yip I, Ashley JM, et al. "Cholesterol-lowering effects of a proprietary Chinese red-yeast-rice dietary supplement". Am J Clin Nutr. 1999;69:231-236). Furthermore, in recent studies, this herb was shown to support normal levels of fats in the bloodstream (Lin CC, Li TC, Lai MM et al. "Efficacy and safety of Monascus purpureus Went rice in subjects with hyperlipidemia". Eur J Endocrinol. 2005;153:679-86). (Huang CF, Li TC, Lin CC, et al. "Efficacy of Monascus purpureus Went rice on lowering lipid ratios in hypercholesterolemic patients". Eur J Cardiovasc Prev Rehabil. 2007;14:438-440).
- Gugulipid (Commiphora mukul gum resin) has been used therapeutically for hundreds of years. This small, bushy tree grows in arid regions of India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh, and produces a yellowish gum resin in ducts located throughout its bark. The active compounds in gugulipid are E- and Z-guggulsterone and are believed to have antioxidant effects. (Singh RB, Niaz MA, Ghosh S. "Hypolipidemic and antioxidant effects of Commiphora mukul as an adjunct to dietary therapy in patients with hyper-cholesterolemia". Cardiovasc Drugs Ther. 1994;8:659-664). Furthermore, Commiphora mukul has been shown to be supportive of systemic health, with special regards to HDL-cholesterol. (Verma SK, Bordia A. "Effect of Commiphora mukul (gum guggulu) in patients of hyperlipidemia with special reference to HDL-cholesterol". Indian J Med Res. 1988;87:356-360.) (Szapary PO, Wolfe ML, Bloedon LT, et al. "Guggulipid for the treatment of hypercholesterolemia: a randomized controlled trial". JAMA. 2003;290:765-72).
- Rooibos (Aspalathus linearis) is a prized herb found only on the slopes of the Cedarberg Mountains in the Western Cape of South Africa, and has been used as a natural remedy for thousands of years by the indigenous people of that area. Rooibos has a high mineral content including Vitamin C, Alphahydroxy Acid, potassium, copper, magnesium, calcium, iron, zinc, manganese and fluoride. These minerals have been shown to have great benefit with regards to the maintenance of healthy cholesterol levels as well as keeping blood pressure within the normal range. (Freeland-Graves, J. H., et al, 1982: "Effects of zinc supplementation on plasma high-density lipoprotein cholesterol and zinc". American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 35:988).
Cholesto-Rite is registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is Cholesto-Rite approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since Cholesto-Rite is an herbal dietary supplement, they fall under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). Candidate follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use Cholesto-Rite?
Swallow capsules whole with a small amount of water or juice.
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules 2-3 times daily.
Caution: Use only under medical supervision if you are also using prescription medication for high cholesterol, if you are a transplant patient, have liver problems, drink more than three glasses of alcohol a day, or have other serious illnesses. Under some circumstances you can use Cholesto-Rite as a dietary supplement along with your prescription medication, but consult your doctor first. Do not stop using your prescription medication without first consulting your doctor or natural health care practitioner. Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been established. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
7. In what form does Cholesto-Rite come?
Cholesto-Rite is presented in a 100% vege capsule.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Regular use is key. Effectiveness is greatly increased if the recommendations are followed regarding diet, sleep, and exercise.
10. How long until support is seen?
Results may vary, due to a number of influential factors, but should be noticed within 3 - 6 weeks, with some individuals responding sooner than others.
11. Does Cholesto-Rite have any side effects?
No, Cholesto-Rite does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of Cholesto-Rite have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of Cholesto-Rite contains 60 capsules and will last between 10 - 30 days, depending on dosage required.
13. Is Cholesto-Rite safe for children?
No, Cholesto-Rite is formulated for use by adults. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
14. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been established.