1. Does it really work?
Kidney Dr. has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Kidney Dr. do?
Kidney Dr. is a 100% natural herbal remedy containing herbs known for their tonic effect on the kidneys and the maintenance of health in the entire urinary system. Regular use supports healthy kidney function as well as the body’s natural ability to flush out toxins and filter waste - an important function of the kidneys.
4. What does Kidney Dr. contain?
Kidney Dr. contains the following ingredients:
- Buchu (Agathosma betulina) is a urinary supporter and also a bladder and kidney tonic. Buchu has been used by the natives of the Western Cape of Southern Africa for many centuries. Early Dutch settlers used buchu to make a brandy tincture and Boegoebrandewyn (buchu brandy). It is still used today to support various body systems, including the kidneys. (Simpson, D. "Buchu--South Africa's amazing herbal remedy." Scott.Med J 1998;43(6):189-191)
- Barberry root (Berberis vulgaris) contains berberine alkaloids which have been researched for their immune-supportive properties, supporting microphages (white blood cells) in their immune functions. Barberry is also used to support the gallbladder and spleen. (LOMAKINA VA. "Effect of alcoholic tincture of Berberis leaves on the gallbladder.". Farmakol Toksikol 1958;21(5):81-84.)
- Fo ti (Polygonum multiflorum) is an important blood tonic in traditional Chinese medicine that is often used to support the kidneys and liver. This herb has been researched for its ability to support liver function. (Liu, C., Zhang, Q., and Lin, J. "Effect of the root of Polygonum multiflorum Thunb. and its processed products on fat accumulation in the liver of mice". Zhongguo Zhong.Yao Za Zhi. 1992;17(10):595-6, 639).
- Schizandra berry(Schizandra chinensis) is an excellent supportive kidney tonic. It also helps to maintain healthy energy levels and supports the immune system. (Amaryan, G., Astvatsatryan, V., Gabrielyan, E., Panossian, A., Panosyan, V., and Wikman, G. "Double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized, pilot clinical trial of ImmunoGuard--a standardized fixed combination of Andrographis paniculata Nees, with Eleutherococcus senticosus Maxim, Schizandra chinensis Bail. and Glycyrrhiza glabra L. extracts in patients with Familial Mediterranean Fever." Phytomedicine. 2003;10(4):271-285.)
- Fenugreek(Trigonella foenum-graecum) is a supportive tonic for the entire body system (Basch, E., Ulbricht, C., Kuo, G., Szapary, P., and Smith, M. "Therapeutic applications of fenugreek." Altern Med Rev 2003;8(1):20-27. ). It is used to support healthy digestive systems, as well as to maintain healthy levels of glucose and normal cholesterol in the blood. (Hannan JM, Ali L, Rokeya B, Khaleque J, Akhter M, Flatt PR, Abdel-Wahab "Soluble dietary fibre fraction of Trigonella foenum-graecum (fenugreek) seed improves glucose homeostasis in animal models of type 1 and type 2 diabetes by delaying carbohydrate digestion and absorption, and enhancing insulin action". Br J Nutr. 2007 Mar;97(3):514-21. PMID: 17313713).
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is Kidney Dr. approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since Kidney Dr. is an herbal dietary supplement, it falls under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). Kidney Dr. follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. What is the proper dosage?
Dilute drops in a small amount of water or juice.
Adults & Children 15+: Take 0.50 mL 3 times daily.
Children 9-14: Take 0.25 mL 3 times daily.
Children 6-8: Take 1 drop per year of age 3 times daily.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been established.
7. In what form does Kidney Dr. come?
Kidney Dr. comes in a convenient tincture formula and is simply diluted in water or juice.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Use as needed or as part of a maintenance program to support the health and functioning of the kidneys.
10. How long until support is seen?
With regular use, Kidney support should be noticed within 3 - 6 weeks, although some people may respond sooner.
11. Does Kidney Dr. have any side effects?
No, Kidney Dr. does not have any side effects as it is 100% natural and herbal. The ingredients of Kidney Dr. have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of Kidney Dr. should last approximately 40 days.
13. Is it safe during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
Safety during pregnancy or breastfeeding has not yet been established.