- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does ThyroSoothe do?
- What does ThyroSoothe contain?
- Is ThyroSoothe approved by the FDA?
- What is the proper dosage?
- In what form does ThyroSoothe come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How long until results are seen?
- Does ThyroSoothe have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Is ThyroSoothe addictive or habit-forming?
- Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can I take ThyroSoothe with other medications for thyroid problems?
1. Does it really work?
ThyroSoothe has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse . Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does ThyroSoothe do?
ThyroSoothe is a 100% safe, non-addictive natural herbal remedy specifically formulated to reduce the symptoms associated with hyperthyroidism, helping to maintain a balanced metabolism, body temperature, fertility and healthy growth. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, ThyroSoothe has been used for many years to safely soothe and normalize an overactive thyroid and related symptoms, naturally decrease levels of T4 and TSH and inhibit the binding of antibodies to the thyroid.
4. What does ThyroSoothe contain?
ThyroSoothe is a 100% natural thyroid formula which contains the following carefully selected herbs in therapeutic dosage:
- Bugleweed (Lycopus europea) has juice that can be used as a fabric dye and was reportedly used by gypsies to darken their skin, which may be the origin of the common names applied to the European species of Lycopus - gypsyweed. Studies suggest that bugleweed may reduce thyroid hormone by increasing levels of TSH (the hormone that stimulates the thyroid gland) and by impairing thyroid hormone synthesis (Kohrle J, Auf'mkolk M, Winterhoff H. Iodothyronine deiodinases: inhibition by plant extracts. Acta Endocrinol. 1981;96:15-16).
- Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) preparations are made from the leaves of the plant and, when rubbed between fingers, a tart and sweet smell like lemons is released. This herb has been studied for its ability to block the action of thyroid-stimulating antibodies found in Grave's disease (Auf'mkolk M, Ingbar JC, Kubota K, et al. Extracts and auto-oxidized constituents of certain plants inhibit the receptor-binding and the biological activity of graves' immunoglobulins. Endocrinology. 1985;116:1687-1693).
- Motherwort (Leonurus cardica) was employed by the ancient Greeks and Romans to treat heart palpitations as well as depression - which they considered a problem of the heart. Recently, Germany's Commission E (the herbal regulating body in Germany) has authorized the use of motherwort as part of an overall treatment plan for an overactive thyroid - hyperthyroidism (Blumenthal M, ed. The Complete German Commission E Monographs, Therapeutic Guide to Herbal Medicines. Austin TX: American Botanical Council; Boston, Ma: Integrative Medicine Communications; 1998: 172).
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is ThyroSoothe approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since ThyroSoothe is an herbal dietary supplement, they fall under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). ThyroSoothe follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. What is the proper dosage?
Dilute drops in a small amount of water or juice.
Adults & Children 12+: Take 0.50 mL 3 times daily.
Children 6-11: Take 1 drop per year of age 3 times daily.
Caution: Do not take ThyroSoothe if you have an underactive thyroid. Do not combine with other thyroid medication unless under medical supervision. Please note that home treatment for severe hyperthyroidism or Grave’s disease is not recommended. Please ask your doctor or homeopath to monitor thyroid functioning to prevent complications. Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been established.
7. In what form does ThyroSoothe come?
ThyroSoothe comes in a convenient tincture drop formula that is diluted in water or juice.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How long until results are seen?
Results may vary, due to a number of influential factors. Over time (usually 3-6 weeks) ThyroSoothe will act in a supportive capacity to a healthy thyroid and endocrine system, with some individuals responding sooner than others. Best results are achieved when ThyroSoothe is used consistently.
10. Does ThyroSoothe have any side effects?
No, ThyroSoothe does not have any side effects as it is 100% natural and herbal. The ingredients of ThyroSoothe have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without side effects.
11. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of ThyroSoothe at full adult dosage (0.50 mL 3 times daily) will last approximately 40 days.
12. Is ThyroSoothe addictive or habit-forming?
ThyroSoothe is 100% natural, safe, effective and is non-addictive and is not habit forming.
13. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been clinically established.
14. Can I take ThyroSoothe with other medications for thyroid problems?
Do not combine with other thyroid medication unless under medical supervision. Use our Thyroid Assist to relieve symptoms of hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid).