1. Does it really work?
Natural Moves has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Natural Moves do?
Natural Moves is a 100% safe, non-addictive natural herbal remedy formulated by our team of natural health experts and presented in a convenient capsule form. The herbs used in Natural Moves are specially selected to support regular bowel movements and healthy digestion. This remedy also acts as an effective liver tonic, therefore safely addressing the health and functioning of the bowels and the liver and their role in routine waste elimination.
4. What does Natural Moves contain?
Natural Moves is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following powerful proven herbs in therapeutic dosage:
- Red Aloe (Aloe ferox) is known for its tonic effect on digestive functioning. It is also a natural remedy to support healthy bowel movements. Recent research and studies have shown Aloe to be particularly effective in maintaining healthy digestion and routine, healthy stools. (Odes HS, Madar Z. "A double-blind trial of a celandin, aloe vera and psyllium laxative preparation in adult patients with constipation". Digestion. 1991;49(2):65-71). (Langmead L, Feakins RM, Goldthorpe S, et al. "Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of oral aloe vera gel for active ulcerative colitis". Aliment.Pharmacol.Ther. 4-1-2004;19(7):739-747.)
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinalis) contains bitter principles that have a tonic effect on the liver and digestive system by supporting the flow of bile. It is also a source of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin A, D, C, various B vitamins, iron, lecithin, silicon, potassium, magnesium, zinc and manganese. It is of benefit in maintaining healthy fluid levels in the body. Dandelion is also considered to be an excellent cleansing tonic for the liver and recent studies suggest that it is especially beneficial with regards to digestive health. (Chakurski I, Matev M, Koichev A, Angelova I, Stefanov G. "Treatment of chronic colitis with an herbal combination of Taraxacum officinale, Hipericum perforatum, Melissa officinaliss, Calendula officinalis and Foeniculum vulgare." Vutr Boles. 1981;20(6):51-4. Bulgarian. PMID: 7336706).
- Passion Flower (Passiflora incarnata) is well known for the emotional harmony that it helps elicit, which is beneficial to maintaining regular bowel function. (Akhondzadeh S, Naghavi HR, Vazirian M, Shayeganpour A, Rashidi H, Khani M. "Passion flower in the treatment of generalized anxiety: a pilot double-blind randomized controlled trial with oxazepam." Roozbeh Psychiatric Hospital,Tehran, Iran. J Clin Pharm Ther. 2001 Oct;26(5):363-7). Passiflora is one of nature's gifts, helping to soothe the nerves and support relaxed muscles in the bowel. Passiflora is also included in Natural Moves to enhance the effects of Aloe ferox and Taraxacum officinale.
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is Natural Moves approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since Natural Moves is a herbal dietary supplement, it falls under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). Natural Moves follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. What is the proper dosage?
Swallow capsules whole with a small amount of water or juice.
Adults & Children 13+: Take 2 capsules at night when needed.
Children6-12: Take 1/2 a capsule at night when needed.
Special instructions: For ongoing support, take 1/2-1 capsule every morning and 2 capsules at night.
Caution:Do not exceed the recommended dose. Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been established. However, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, try Triple Complex Digestion Tonic™ to safely and effectively relieve digestive discomfort, including constipation, flatulence and abdominal pain.
7. In what form does Natural Moves come?
Natural Moves comes in a convenient capsule form.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Use Natural Moves as needed to maintain routine natural detoxification through system cleansing and support digestive consistency.
10. How long until support is seen?
As with many effective herbal treatments, Natural Moves begins to work on the body systems almost immediately and results should be seen within 12 hours or sooner.
11. Does Natural Moves have any side effects?
No, Natural Moves does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of Natural Moves have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of Natural Moves contains 60 capsules and will last up to 60 days depending on frequency of use.
13. Is Natural Moves safe during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been established. Our Triple Complex Digestion Tonic is a safe alternative remedy for use during pregnancy and for nursing mothers.