1. Does it really work?
Triple Complex BronchoSoothe has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Triple Complex BronchoSoothe do?
Triple Complex BronchoSoothe is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to relieve bronchospasm and tightening of the chest to open airways during an asthma attack and improve respiratory health.
4. What does Triple Complex BronchoSoothe contain?
Triple Complex BronchoSoothe combines the following three biochemic tissue salts, especially selected by our clinical psychologist and her team of natural health experts:
- Kali phos (6X) is a biochemic tissue salt that is often called ‘nature’s pacifier’. It has a relaxing effect on the nerves and throughout the body and helps to support healthy breathing
- Mag phos (8X) is a biochemic tissue salt that has a variety of uses. Among them is the ability of Mag. phos to prevent spasms and tightness in the chest
- Nat sulphuricum (6X) is a biochemic tissue salt that is classically used as a natural bronchial tonic and helps to soothe the respiratory tract
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA- and GMP-registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives, and are suitable for use by lacto-vegetarians. In accordance with our Do No Harm policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. All products are backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee offering you peace of mind and proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
5. Is Triple Complex BronchoSoothe approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations Triple Complex BronchoSoothe and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use Triple Complex BronchoSoothe?
Mix drops in 1/4 cup of water and sip slowly or put drops directly into the mouth.
Babies and Children: Take 0.25 mL every 10 minutes or until symptoms subside.
Adults: Take 0.50 mL every 10 minutes or until symptoms subside.
Maintenance serving: Take 0.25 mL or 0.50 mL 3 times daily.
Triple Complex BronchoSoothe is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. May also be taken along with prescription medicine.
Caution: If symptoms persist or worsen, a healthcare professional should be consulted. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.
7. In what form does Triple Complex BronchoSoothe come?
Triple Complex BronchoSoothe comes a convenient liquid with a dropper that makes it easy to administer.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use Triple Complex BronchoSoothe why?
Triple Complex BronchoSoothe can be taken 3 times daily.
10. How long until support is seen?
Triple Complex BronchoSoothe liquid quickly helps to soothe the respiratory tract, open a common constricted or tight chest, relax the lungs and support easy breathing, while also soothing the nerves.
11. Does Triple Complex BronchoSoothe have any side effects?
No, Triple Complex BronchoSoothe does not have any side effects as it is 100% homeopathic. The ingredients in Triple Complex BronchoSoothe have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One 59 mL bottle of Triple Complex BronchoSoothe will last approximately 39-40 days, depending upon the amount taken and the frequency of use.
13. Is Triple Complex BronchoSoothe safe during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
Yes, Triple Complex BronchoSoothe is safe for pregnant and nursing women, as well as infants.
14. Can Triple Complex BronchoSoothe be used in combination with prescription medication?
Yes - Triple Complex BronchoSoothe can safely be used together with your prescription medication or prescription asthma medication and will not interact negatively with synthetic drugs.