- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does Triple Complex UT Tonic do?
- What does Triple Complex UT Tonic contain?
- Is Triple Complex UT Tonic approved by the FDA?
- How do I take Triple Complex UT Tonic?
- In what form does Triple Complex UT Tonic come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does Triple Complex UT Tonic have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
1. Does it really work?
Triple Complex UT Tonic has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Triple Complex UT Tonic do?
Triple Complex UT Tonic is a safe, non-addictive natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to relieve bladder irritation, urinary burning and frequent urination due to bladder infection or UTI. Triple Complex UT Tonic is taken internally and improves bladder and urinary functioning by restoring balance at the cellular level.
4. What does Triple Complex UT Tonic contain?
Triple Complex UT Tonic contains the following 100% homeopathic ingredients:
- Ferrum phos (8X) is a constituent of hemoglobin in red blood cells that helps to distribute oxygen around the body. Derived from Iron phosphate, in biochemic circles, it is also known as the 'first aid' salt. Ferrum phos can be very helpful during pregnancy to lessen ‘wobbly tummies’ and ease urine ‘dribbles’ often experienced by pregnant women due to pressure on the bladder.
- Nat phos (6X) is a tissue salt derived from Sodium phosphate that acts on a cellular level to maintain pH balance in the body
- Kali sulph (6X) is involved in oxygenating the cells and tissues of the body, maintaining optimum performance to assist with maintaining the strength of the immune system. As it helps carry oxygen to the skin and glands, it is also beneficial for circulation. Kali sulph, derived from Potassium sulphate, is especially present in the cells forming the skin and the mucus lining of all bodily organs, including the kidneys and bladder.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
Note: Triple Complex UT Tonic is presented in small lactose tablets. The amount of lactose used is minimal, and is generally well-tolerated even by people who are lactose intolerant.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives, and are suitable for use by lacto-vegetarians. In accordance with our Do No Harm policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. All products are backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee offering you peace of mind and proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
5. Is Triple Complex UT Tonic approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations Triple Complex UT Tonic and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I take Triple Complex UT Tonic?
Mix drops in 1/4 cup of water and sip slowly or put drops directly into the mouth.
Babies and children: Take 0.25 mL 3-6 times daily depending on need.
Adults: Take 0.50 mL 3-6 times daily.
Maintenance serving: Repeat above serving 2-3 times daily.
7. In what form does Triple Complex UT Tonic come?
Triple Complex UT Tonic comes as a convenient liquid with a dropper that makes it easy to administer.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Best results are achieved when Triple Complex UT Tonic is used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
10. How long until support is seen?
Often, as in the case of all good tonics, a gradual improvement is noticed over time. Best results are achieved when Triple Complex UT Tonic is used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
11. Does Triple Complex UT Tonic have any side effects?
No, Triple Complex UT Tonic does not have any side effects as it is 100% homeopathic. The ingredients of Triple Complex UT Tonic have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One 59 mL bottle of Triple Complex UT Tonic will last approximately 39-40 days at the full daily adult dosage.
13. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Triple Complex UT Tonic is safe to use during pregnancy and nursing and is safe for all ages. Pregnant women can use Triple Complex UT Tonic preventatively during pregnancy (two to four tablets twice daily). Not only will it help with nausea, but it will also help to preventing those embarrassing and sudden bladder mishaps so common during the months of pregnancy.