- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does Cushex Drops do?
- What does Cushex Drops contain?
- Is Cushex Drops approved by the FDA?
- How do I use Cushex Drops?
- In what form does Cushex Drops come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does Cushex Drops have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Is it safe during pregnancy or nursing?
1. Does it really work?
Cushex Drops has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards and use only the best-quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest. That is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Cushex Drops do?
Cushex Drops contains a blend of natural ingredients specially selected to relieve symptoms of Cushing’s disease in pets. Each ingredient in this natural remedy plays a specific role in normalizing adrenal function, balancing corticosteroid levels or reducing the troublesome symptoms of this condition.
4. What does Cushex Drops contain?
Cushex Drops contains the following 100% natural ingredients:
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) is well-known as a tonic for the liver, kidneys and adrenal glands and will help to support normal adrenal functioning. Dandelion also contains vitamins and minerals important for hair health and growth and has been studied for its support of anti-oxidation (Hu, C. and Kitts, D. D. "Antioxidant, prooxidant, and cytotoxic activities of solvent-fractionated dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) flower extracts in vitro" J Agric.Food Chem. 1-1-2003;51(1):301-310.).
- Burdock (Arctium lappa) is a cleansing and eliminating herb and is excellent at detoxifying the tissues and supporting waste removal from the body (Shimizu, J., Yamada, N., Nakamura, K., Takita, T., and Innami, S. "Effects of different types of dietary fiber preparations isolated from bamboo shoots, edible burdock, apple and corn on fecal steroid profiles of rats." J Nutr Sci Vitaminol.(Tokyo) 1996;42(6):527-539.). Burdock is also traditionally recommended for maintaining blood sugar levels within the normal range and has been investigated for its ability to support health (Lin, C. C., Lu, J. M., Yang, J. J., Chuang, S. C., and Ujiie, T. "Anti-inflammatory and radical scavenge effects of Arctium lappa." Am J Chin Med 1996;24(2):127-137.).
- Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceous) is an herb which has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for many centuries as a revitalizing tonic. Astragalus is known as an adaptogen and helps to support balance in the adrenal glands. It helps to maintain healthy adrenal cortical function and is important for supporting blood pressure and blood sugar levels within the normal range. Recent research confirms the positive effect of Astragalus on immune functioning and its role in supporting the functions of the immune system (Jiao Y, Wen J, Yu X. [Influence of flavonoid of "Astragalus membranaceus's stem and leaves on the function of cell mediated immunity in mice". Zhongguo Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Za Zhi 1999;19(6):356-358.).
- Arsenicum album (30C) is a natural ingredient with a wide range of uses, including the maintenance of digestive health and balanced body fluid. Arsenicum supports normal urination and thirst levels within healthy ranges
- Hepar sulphuris calcareum (30C) is also a natural ingredient and is often recommended when skin health and integrity are the goals.
- Mercuris solubilis (30C) is an excellent remedy that is often recommended to soothe common nervous tension and to maintain normal thirst functions.
- Sulphur (30C) will help to support a healthy skin condition and act as a digestive tonic.
5. Is Cushex Drops approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since Cushex Drops is an herbal dietary supplement, it falls under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994, the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). Cushex Drops follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use Cushex Drops?
Mix drops into a small amount of food or a treat 2-3 times daily.
Cats and Dogs under 20 lbs: 2-3 drops
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 5 drops
Dogs over 50 lbs: 0.25 mL
Caution: Please consult your veterinarian if needed. Not recommended for dogs with Addison’s disease.
7. In what form does Cushex Drops come?
Cushex Drops comes in convenient tincture form. The drops are easy to administer to pets and may be mixed with food or a treat.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Use regularly to support the health and integrity of the coat and skin.
10. How long until support is seen?
Response times may differ from animal to animal, depending on many factors. With regular use, you should begin to notice a general improvement in health within 3-6 weeks.
11. Does Cushex Drops have any side effects?
No. Cushex Drops does not have any side effects, as it is 100% natural and herbal. The ingredients in Cushex Drops have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One 60 mL bottle of Cushex Drops will last for 20-80 days, depending on the size and needs of your pet.
13. Is it safe during pregnancy or nursing?
Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established.