- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does LiverAid do?
- What does LiverAid contain?
- Is LiverAid approved by the FDA?
- How do I use LiverAid?
- In what form does LiverAid come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does LiverAid have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
1. Does it really work?
LiverAid™ has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does LiverAid do?
LiverAid is a safe, non-addictive 100% natural homeopathic remedy specifically formulated to relieve symptoms of liver problems, plus promote pancreatic and gallbladder health. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, LiverAid is a FDA-registered OTC medicine that can be used preventatively or as part of a broader treatment program for pets with liver, gallbladder and pancreatic problems. It improves and stimulates liver functioning, eliminates toxins and strengthens systemic resistance against disease and infection.
4. What does LiverAid contain?
LiverAid contains the following homeopathic ingredients:
- Carduus mar (3X) is regarded as an important homeopathic ingredient that acts as a liver tonic and restorative. This would have a direct impact on overall systemic health as the liver is one of the most important organs in the body.
- Hydrastis (3X) is a well known natural ingredient used for many centuries as a blood purifier and system cleanser. It is also a very effective digestive tonic, especially after following an overly rich and unhealthy diet.
- Chelidonium rad (3X) is a homeopathic ingredient used as a digestive tonic and to support liver health. Clinical trials have supported this traditional usage (Iagodina, O. V., Nikol'skaia, E. B., and Faddeeva, M. D. [Inhibition of liver mitochondrial monoamine oxidase activity by alkaloids isolated from Chelidonium and Macleaya and by their derivative drugs]. Tsitologiia 2003;45(10):1032-1037. ), and extracts of Celandine have been shown to support the production of bile and pancreatic digestive enzymes, as well as liver and gallbladder health.
- Kali mur (6C) is one of the most important biochemic tissue salts when it comes to liver health. Acting as a system cleanser and purifier, it is essential for supporting liver and digestive functioning.
- Nat phos (6C) is another biochemic tissue salt that has important benefits to the liver and gall bladder. Used regularly, it can help to support the flow of bile from the gall bladder. Nat phos also helps to maintain healthy digestive functioning.
- Nat sulphuricum (6C) is often recommended to detoxify the liver, to support a healthy supply of bile from the gallbladder and to maintain the health of the pancreas, thereby also supporting healthy insulin production.
LiverAid is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
5. Is LiverAid approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations LiverAid and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use LiverAid?
Administer three times daily.Cats and Dogs under 20 lbs: Sprinkle 1 pinch into the mouth.
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 2 pinches sprinkled into the mouth.
Dogs over 50 lbs: 1/4 cap sprinkled into the mouth.
7. In what form does LiverAid come?
LiverAid comes in convenient dissolvable granule form. The tiny granules are easy to administer to animals of all sizes, and are simply sprinkled on the tongue and left to dissolve. No fuss and bother!
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Taken regularly, you should notice a gradual improvement in the health and vitality of your pet.
10. How long until support is seen?
Due to the important role of the liver in overall systemic health, regular use of LiverAid should help to support healthy energy levels, appetite, vitality and overall well-being.
11. Does LiverAid have any side effects?
No, LiverAid does not have any side effects as it is 100% homeopathic and natural. The ingredients of LiverAid have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of LiverAid will last for 15-30 days, depending on the size and needs of your pet.