1. Does it really work?
i-Clenz has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does i-Clenz do?
i-Clenz contains a blend of natural, cleansing ingredients in an herbal tincture and will effectively cleanse unsightly tear stains in pets as well as support general eye and visual health.
4. What does i-Clenz contain?
i-Clenz contains the following 100% natural ingredients:
- Eyebright (Euphrasia officinalis) has been used for many years to support eye health and soothe the eyes, helping to keep eyes bright and healthy. Studies have demonstrated the tonic benefits of this herb on eye health. (Stoss, M., Michels, C., Peter, E., Beutke, R., and Gorter, R. W. "Prospective cohort trial of Euphrasia single-dose eye drops in conjunctivitis." J Altern.Complement Med 2000; 6(6):499-508.)
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) is a well-known and effective herbal cleanser found all over the world. Studies have investigated this herb for its ability to support systematic cleansing. (Hook I, McGee A, Henman M, and et al. "Evaluation of dandelion for diuretic activity and variation in potassium content." Int J Pharmacog 1993; 31(1):29-34.)
- Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) was regarded as one of the nine sacred herbs given to the world by ancient Anglo-Saxons. In modern times it is widely used as a gentle cleansing and soothing herb. Chamomile is also an effective tonic for the eye and surrounding area. (Della Loggia R, Carle R, Sosa S, and et al. "Evaluation of the anti-inflammatory activity of chamomile preparations." Planta Med 1990; 56:657-658.)
5. Is i-Clenz approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since i-Clenz is a herbal dietary supplement, it falls under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). i-Clenz follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. What is the proper dosage?
i-Clenz should be applied to a clean, damp cotton swab and gently wiped over the fur below the eyes when cleansing is necessary. A weaker solution may be used to cleanse the eye area itself. Add 2-3 drops to about 25 mL of warm water and apply with cotton swab. Use a new swab for each eye.
7. In what form does i-Clenz come in?
i-Clenz comes in a convenient tincture form
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
i-Clenz may be used when needed to keep eyes healthy and clean and to support general eye and visual health.
10. How long until support is seen?
Cleansing effects will be immediate. With regular use over several weeks, health and condition of the eyes and surrounding area will improve.
11. Does i-Clenz have any side effects?
i-Clenz does not have any side effects as it is 100% natural and herbal. The ingredients of i-Clenz have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One 60 mL bottle of i-Clenz will last for 15 - 60 days with daily use, depending on the size and needs of your pet.
13. Is it safe during pregnancy or nursing?
Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established.