- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does Problem Pet Solution do?
- What does Problem Pet Solution contain?
- Is Problem Pet Solution approved by the FDA?
- What is the proper dosage?
- In what form does Problem Pet Solution come in?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use it and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does Problem Pet Solution have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Is it safe during pregnancy or nursing?
1. Does it really work?
Problem Pet Solution has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Problem Pet Solution do?
Problem Pet Solution contains selected natural ingredients known for their positive effect on behavior and emotional health. Problem Pet can also help to maintain stable libido and appropriate sexual behavior in pets.
4. What does Problem Pet Solution contain?
Problem Pet Solution contains the following 100% natural ingredients:
- Scutellaria (3X) is one of the best known homeopathic remedies for soothing the nerves and provides tonic benefits for the entire nervous system.
- Hypericum (3X) is widely used to promote well-being and emotional health and traditional use has been well supported by clinical research. (Linde, K., Ramirez, G., Mulrow, C. D., Pauls, A., Weidenhammer, W., and Melchart, D. "St John's wort for depression-an overview and meta-analysis of randomised clinical trials." BMJ 8-3-1993;313(7052):253-258).
- Belladonna (30C) is a natural remedy which is used for supporting physical and emotional health in a variety of different circumstances and can have a very positive effect on behavior and the support of a soothed nervous system. Pets that are very sensitive to noise, light, touch and temperature changes will also benefit from this remedy.
- Cantharis (30C) is a natural remedy which also has many benefits; Cantharis helps to support appropriate and normal sexual behavior and balanced mood.
- Nux vom (30C) is often recommended for the support of normal energy levels and appetites and can also be of great benefit to the digestive system.
- Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
Problem Pet Solution is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
5. Is Problem Pet Solution approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations Problem Pet Solution and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. What is the proper dosage?
Initial or occasional Dose: Every 30 minutes for up to 6 doses.
Maintenance Dose: Three times daily.
Cats: 1 pinch
Dogs under 20 lbs: 1 pinch
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 2 pinches
Dogs over 50 lbs: ¼ cap
7. In what form does Problem Pet Solution come in?
Problem Pet Solution is presented in easy to administer dissolvable granules. Problem Pet is simply sprinkled onto your pet’s tongue
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use it and why?
Problem Pet Solution may be used every day for long term effect or occasionally as needed – depending on circumstances and the needs of your pet.
10. How long until support is seen?
A positive response is usually seen within days or even sooner with some animals. As with all good tonics, you should continue to see improvement over time with regular use.
11. Does Problem Pet Solution have any side effects?
No, Problem Pet Solution does not have any side effects as it is 100% natural and homeopathic. The ingredients of Problem Pet Solution has a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of Problem Pet Solution will last for 15 - 30 days, depending on frequency of use as well as the size of your pet. The bottle contains approximately 50 – 100 doses, depending on the size of your pet.
13. Is it safe during pregnancy or nursing?
Problem Pet Solution is safe for animals of all ages, pregnant animals or animals that are nursing. Problem Pet Solution can safely be used along with prescription medications. No adverse interactions have been noted between the ingredients in Problem Pet Solution and prescription medications. However, as with any medicine, it is always advisable to consult your vet.