1. Does it really work?
Kidney Support has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Kidney Support do?
Kidney Support is a 100% safe, natural remedy formulated by a team of experts in the field of natural medicine.
Used regularly, Kidney Support will promote kidney functioning, support healthy blood pressure within the normal range and maintain routine excretion of waste products - thus providing support for optimum performance of the canine or feline urinary tract system!
4. What does Kidney Support contain?
Kidney Support contains the following 100% natural ingredients:
- Burdock (Arctium lappa) is widely known as a systemic cleanser and blood purifier. It is also well known for its ability to maintain balance in body fluid levels and can help the kidneys to maintain their natural action of flushing out toxins. Burdock has also shown positive results in helping to maintain blood sugar levels within the normal range. (Swanston-Flatt SK, Day C, Flatt PR, et al. "Glycaemic effects of traditional European plant treatments for diabetes. Studies in normal and streptozotocin diabetic mice. Diabetes" Res. 1989; 413:69–73. )
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinalis) is a rich source of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin A, D, and C, as well as various B Vitamins, iron, lecithin, silicon, potassium, magnesium, zinc and manganese. It helps naturally to promote a healthy appetite and may also support the maintenance of blood sugar levels within the normal range due to its positive effects on fluid balance. (Rcz-Kotilla, E., G. Rcz, A. Solomon. 1974. "The action of Taraxacum officinale extracts on the body weight and diuresis of laboratory animals." Planta Med 26(3):212217.)
- Cleavers (Galium aperine) is an herb which has been used in folk medicine for many centuries as a cleansing tonic, lymphatic cleanser and blood purifier. Regular use helps to support all mechanisms of the urinary system.
5. Is Kidney Support approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since Kidney Support is an herbal
Dietary supplement, they fall under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994, the FDA
set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements,
and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). Kidney Support follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an
FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a
Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest
degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. What is the proper dosage?
The drops may be mixed into a small amount of food or added to a bit of water and syringed into your pet’s mouth.
Cats: 2-3 drops
Dogs under 20 lbs: 2-3 drops
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 5 drops
Dogs over 50 lbs: 8-10 drops
7. In what form does Kidney Support come in?
Kidney Support is presented in a concentrated tincture formula, making it easy to administer to animals disguised in their food or favorite treat.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should it be taken and why?
Used regularly Kidney Support will act in a supportive capacity to systemic balance and harmony in the urinary system.
10. How long until support is seen?
Results may vary, due to a number of influential factors and some animals will respond sooner than others. When used regularly, Kidney Support should provide systemic support within the first week.
11. Does Kidney Support have any side effects?
No, Kidney Support does not have any side effects as it is 100% natural and herbal. The ingredients of Kidney Support have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of Kidney Support will last approximately 30 days depending on frequency of use.
13. Is it safe during pregnancy or nursing?
Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established.