1. Does it really work?
EQuine Colic Calm™ has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse . Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does EQuine Colic Calm do?
EQuine Colic Calm is a 100% safe and natural FDA registered homeopathic remedy that uses ingredients known for their ability to support calm in the animal digestive system and soothe the stomach. Taken internally, the ingredients in EQuine Colic Calm are homeopathic, addressing acute symptoms such as stomach pain, cramps and wind - helping your horse to experience gastrointestinal calm.
4. What does EQuine Colic Calm contain?
EQuine Colic Calm contains the following 100% homeopathic ingredients:
- Chamomilla (6C) is frequently used to address infantile colic. It is gentle and soothing and helps to ease stomach pain and discomfort while supporting easy digestion.
- Aconitum nap (6C) is used to calm gastro-intestinal disturbances when symptoms arise suddenly and tend to subside quickly with treatment.
- Belladonna (6C) is often used for cramping of the stomach. This remedy is useful when addressing spasmodic cramps during digestive disturbance.
- Colocynth (6C) has been used since ancient times for colicky pains and digestive problems.
- Nux vom (6C) has a stimulating effect on the digestive and nervous systems.
- Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
All PetAlive by Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives, and are suitable for use by lacto vegetarians. In accordance with our Do No Harm policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. All products are backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee offering you peace of mind and proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
EQuine Colic Calm is registered with the FDA. Our products contain no gluten, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
5. Is EQuine Colic Calm approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations EQuine Colic Calm and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use EQuine Colic Calm?
Dosage: Sprinkle one capful of granules directly into the mouth when needed. May be repeated every 15 - 30 minutes for up to ten doses if necessary.
7. In what form does EQuine Colic Calm come?
EQuine Colic Calm is presented in a convenient dissolvable granule form.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Use as needed.
10. How long until support is seen?
Because EQuine Colic Calm is 100% homeopathic, it gets to work quickly upon the first dose to help facilitate easy digestion, address cramping and colicky stomach pains. While some horses begin to show an almost immediate improvement, others will begin to see results after 3-5 days. If symptoms persist, consult your vet immediately.
EQuine Colic Calm can safely be used along with prescription medications from your vet.
11. Does EQuine Colic Calm have any side effects?
No, EQuine Colic Calm does not have any side effects as it is 100% homeopathic. No adverse interactions have been noted between the ingredients in EQuine Colic Calm and prescription medications. However, as with any medicine, it is always advisable to consult your vet.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of EQuine Colic Calm contains 200 grams of homeopathic granules and will last for approximately one month, depending on the frequency of use.
13. When should I consult a veterinarian?
Please consult your veterinarian should symptoms persist.