1. Does it really work?
EQuine Joint Relief™ has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse . Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does EQuine Joint Relief do?
EQuine Joint Relief is a 100% safe and natural FDA registered homeopathic remedy that uses ingredients known for their ability to support healthy joints in horses, as well as help facilitate easy fluid movement and suppleness. Taken internally, the ingredients in Equine Joint Relief are homeopathic, thus addressing acute symptoms such as joint pain and stiffness – as well as helping to maintain lubrication of joints.
4. What does EQuine Joint Relief contain?
EQuine Joint Relief contains the following 100% homeopathic ingredients:
- Apis (6C) is used to support routine removal and drainage of excess fluid from joints and tissues.
- Rhus tox (30C) supports fibrous tissue - joints, tendons, sheaths – and can address common pains and stiffness. This remedy suits those horses that tend to "limber up" with motion.
- Ferrum phos (6X) has been used homeopathically to addressinflammations on the limbs, and suits those horses that are robust, but nervous and sensitive in nature.
- Nat phos (6X) is found naturally in muscles, nerves and intracellular fluid. It is also used homeopathically for conditions arising from excess of lactic or uric acid in the joints and helps to address swollen hocks or knee joints.
- Arnica (6C) is a well-known homeopathic remedy used after a traumatic injury or simple strain. This remedy is suited to those horses that seem to improve with the head down and worsen in damp weather.
- Calc flor (6X) is the nutritive tissue salt for attachment of muscles, tendons and ligaments. It is also used to maintain soft and growing tissues.
- Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
All PetAlive by Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives, and are suitable for use by lacto vegetarians. In accordance with our Do No Harm policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. All products are backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee offering you peace of mind and proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
EQuine Joint Relief is registered with the FDA. Our products contain no gluten, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
5. Is EQuine Joint Relief approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations EQuine Joint Relief and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use EQuine Joint Relief?
Dosage: Sprinkle one capful of pilules directly into the mouth or offer on the hand. Initial dose: every 30 minutes for up to 10 doses. Thereafter, 3 times daily.
7. In what form does EQuine Joint Relief come?
EQuine Joint Relief is presented in a convenient pilule form.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
EQuine Joint Relief should be used regularly for maximum effect.
10. How long until support is seen?
Because EQuine Joint Relief is 100% homeopathic, it gets to work quickly upon the first dose to help support joint strength and supple movement. While some horses begin to show an almost immediate improvement that increases over time, others will see results after 3-5 days.
EQuine Joint Relief can safely be used along with prescription medications from your vet. No adverse interactions have been noted between the ingredients in EQuine Joint Relief and prescription medications. However, as with any medicine, it is always advisable to consult your vet.
11. Does EQuine Joint Relief have any side effects?
No, EQuine Joint Relief does not have any side effects as it is 100% homeopathic. The ingredients of EQuine Joint Relief have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of EQuine Joint Relief contains 200 grams of homeopathic pilules and will last for approximately one month, depending on the frequency of use.
13. When should I consult a veterinarian?
Please consult your veterinarian should symptoms persist.