1. Does it really work?
OralHealth Mouth Spray has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does OralHealth Mouth Spray do?
OralHealth Mouth Spray may be used at the first signs of particularly bad breath to address unpleasant odors quickly and effectively, without side effects!
4. What does OralHealth Mouth Spray contain?
OralHealth Mouth Spray contains the following natural 100% natural ingredients:
- Celery (Apium graveolens) has been shown in recent studies to posess anti-inflammatory properties (Mencherini T, Cau A, Bianco G, Della Loggia R, Aquino RP, Autore G. "An extract of Apium graveolens var. dulce leaves: structure of the major constituent, apiin, and its anti-inflammatory properties". J Pharm Pharmacol. 2007 Jun; 59(6):891-7. PMID: 17637182). We also all know of the traditional practice of chewing celery to promote fresh breath!
- Fennel (Foeniculum officinale) is found most often in dry stony calcareous soils near the sea. It has been used more recently as a popular ingredient in herbal toothpastes. The flavor of this herb depends upon its two main constituents: Fenchone - a bitter tasting element and anethole – which has a sweet anise-like flavor. The proportions of these two ingredients vary according to strain and region.
- Cleavers (Gallium aparine) is a climbing plant native to North America, Europe, and Asia. This herb stimulates natural cleansing and aids in the efficient removal of waste products that naturally occur in the animal body. Cleavers has an aromatic honey-like fragrance and is said to be an excellent general tonic, assisting in the routine detoxification of tissues and the immune system by the body. (MacDonald, R. "Cleansing with Common Weeds". 2003; Alive: Canadian Journal of Health & Nutrition (245):50-52.)
- Colloidal Silver (other ingredients) is a suspension of submicroscopic metallic silver particles in a colloidal base. Research suggests that colloidal silver leaves tissue-cell enzymes intact, while helping to promote healthy systemic functioning. (Thurman, R.B. and Gerba, C.P. (1989) "The molecular mechanics of copper and silver ion disinfection of bacteria and viruses". Quoting, Dr. Richard Davies, The Silver Institute, Wash, V. 18, 4, p. 295)
5. Is OralHealth Mouth Spray approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since OralHealth Mouth Spray is an herbal Dietary supplement, they fall under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994, the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements,
and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). OralHealth Mouth Spray follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a
Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest
degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. What is the proper dosage?
Spray directly into your pet's mouth 2-3 times daily. May be used together with Gumz-n-Teeth.
Cats and Dogs Under 20 lbs: 1-2 sprays.
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 2-4 sprays.
Dogs over 50 lbs: 4-6 sprays.
Caution: Please consult your veterinarian if necessary. Safety during pregnancy and nursing not yet established.
7. In what form does OralHealth Mouth Spray come in?
OralHealth Mouth Spray is presented in handy spray form; even children can administer the remedy to their furry friends!
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should it be taken and why?
Use as needed to provide support for healthy gums and teeth.
10. How long until support is seen?
Response times vary from animal to animal, based on their physiological make up and other circumstances, such as age, diet and exercise levels. While some pets show an immediate improvement that increases over time, others will see results after 3 - 5 doses. Effectiveness is greatly increased if the recommendations are followed regarding a healthy diet and regular exercise – all of which go a long way in contributing to healthy animals!
11. Does OralHealth Mouth Spray have any side effects?
No, OralHealth Mouth Spray does not have any side effects as it is 100% natural and herbal. The ingredients of OralHealth Mouth Spray have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One 60mL bottle of OralHealth Mouth Spray will last around 4-5 weeks, depending on the frequency of use.
13. Is it safe during pregnancy or nursing?
Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established.