1. Does it really work?
Furball Dr. has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Furball Dr. do?
Furball Dr. has been specifically formulated for cats and contains a combination of selected natural herbal ingredients to support digestion, cleansing and elimination. It thereby helps to maintain digestive health and harmony, support the natural cleansing process, and effectively deal with common furballs in cats.
4. What does Furball Dr. contain?
Furball Dr. contains the following 100% natural ingredients:
- Psyllium nigrum husk (Plantago Ovata) is a very high source of dietary fiber and has been used for centuries to support digestive health, cleansing as well as regular bowel movements. (Kumar, A., Kumar, N., Vij, J. C., Sarin, S. K., and Anand, B. S. "Optimum dosage of ispaghula husk in patients with irritable bowel syndrome: correlation of symptom relief with whole gut transit time and stool weight." Gut 1987;28(2):150-155. )
- Red Aloe (Aloe ferox) is a succulent and well known medicinal herb native to South Africa. Aloe ferox has many different therapeutic uses and writings from as early as 1500 BC in Ancient Egypt document its restorative uses. Amongst other advantages, Aloe ferox is known for its beneficial tonic effect on digestive functioning. This plant also acts as a natural system cleanser and is also widely recommended for the support of regular bowel movements. (Koch A. "Investigations of the laxative action of aloin in the human colon." Planta Med 1993;59:A689.) It is also widely recommended for digestive health in general and as a skin tonic.
- Nux vom (30cH) is a proven natural remedy often prescribed for digestion and the maintenance of regular firm stools, as well as all round systemic health.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combine the best quality, laboratory tested, raw ingredients, Good Manufacturing Practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness, all backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Our products are not tested on animals and individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective
5. Is Furball Dr. approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since Furball Dr. is a herbal dietary supplement, it falls under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). Furball Dr. follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use Furball Dr.?
Give 1/2 capsule 2 times daily for 10 days, followed by 1/2 capsule once daily as a maintenance dose for cats who are prone to common furballs.
7. In what form does Furball Dr. come?
Presented in convenient capsule form, Furball Dr. capsules may be easily opened and the contents mixed with food or a treat.
8. How often should I use and why?
An initial 10 day course is recommended. Thereafter, a maintenance dose will help to keep your cat’s digestive system functioning well and free of furball-associated hassles.
9. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
10. How long until support is seen?
Regular use is key for best results. Effectiveness is greatly increased if the recommendations regarding diet and grooming are followed.
11. Does Furball Dr. have any side effects?
No, Furball Dr. does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of Furball Dr. have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of FurBall Dr. will last 2 - 3 months.
13. What else can I do to help my pet?
Grooming your cat regularly, especially while he is molting, will reduce the amount of hair he may swallow.
Ensure your cat is eating a balanced, high quality diet with plenty of raw and unprocessed food (preferably organic). Also make sure his diet contains plenty of fiber, fats and oils to help the hair pass easily through the digestive system.
Remove your cat's food after a while if he has not eaten it all. Periods of fasting throughout the day are very important for effective digestion and detoxification.
Use Immunity and Liver Support capsules to boost your cat's immune functioning and resistance against disease and infection.