- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does Parvo-K treat?
- What does Parvo-K contain?
- Is Parvo-K approved by the FDA?
- What is the proper dosage?
- In what form does Parvo-K come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use it and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does Parvo-K have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Is it safe during pregnancy or nursing?
1. Does it really work?
Parvo-K has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Parvo-K treat?
Parvo-K is a safe, non-addictive, FDA registered homeopathic remedy that relieves symptoms of parvovirus, including vomiting, diarrhea and fever. Parvo-K provides digestive support to discourage vomiting and diarrhea, and supports cooling mechanisms of the body to reduce fever and balance fluids of the body.
4. What does Parvo-K contain?
Parvo-K contains the following homeopathic ingredients:
- Arsen alb (6C) is a natural remedy often used for digestive health and balance and can also help to support energy and vitality.
- Verat alb (6C) is a homeopathic remedy which is often recommended to soothe the stomach and maintain firm stools. Verat alb also supports the natural temperature regulation mechanisms of the body and can assist in maintaining fluid balance.
- Belladonna (30C) is used to naturally support temperature regulation and normal fluid balance, and provides an overall systemic soothing influence.
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) is known for its long history of use in traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic (Indian) medicine. Zingiber supports the balance of digestive fluids and acids, making it an effective digestive remedy. Modern research has confirmed traditional wisdom, and ginger remains one of the most widely used digestive restoratives in the world today. (Grzanna, R., Lindmark, L., and Frondoza, C. G. "Ginger--an herbal medicinal product with broad anti-inflammatory actions." J Med Food 2005;8(2):125-132.)
- Agrimony (Agrimonia eupatoria) is used to help support the health of the digestive tract, and provides a soothing effect for the mucus membranes of the digestive tract. This herb is also an effective tonic for the liver and gallbladder. (Chakarski I. Clinical study of an herbal combination consisting of Agrimonia eupatoria, Hipericum perforatum, Plantago major, Mentha piperita, Matricaria chamomila for the treatment of patients with chronic gastroduodenitis. Probl Vatr Med 1982;10:78-84.)
Parvo-K is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives. In accordance with our ‘Do No Harm’ policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. All products are backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee , offering you peace of mind and proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
5. Is Parvo-K approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations Parvo-K and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. What is the proper dosage?
Use 3-5 times daily. Continue for 10-15 days.
Dogs under 20 lbs: 1 pinch
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 2 pinches
Dogs over 50 lbs: ¼ cap
7. In what form does Parvo-K come?
Presented in fine, easily dissolved sucrose granules, Parvo-K is very easy to administer, even to animals that will not swallow tablets.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use it and why?
Use Parvo-K for a course of 10-15 days. Repeat annually or when necessary.
10. How long until support is seen?
Support should be noted within the first few days of beginning the remedy, with some dogs responding sooner than others. Try to ensure that your dog drinks plenty of water to maintain fluid balance.
11. Does Parvo-K have any side effects?
No, Parvo-K does not have any side effects as it is 100% natural and homeopathic. The ingredients of Parvo-K have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One 20g bottle of granules will last between one and four weeks, depending on the size and dosage needs of your pet.
13. Is it safe during pregnancy or nursing?
Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established.