1. Does it really work?
RuniPoo has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does RuniPoo do?
RuniPoo Relief is a 100% natural remedy, containing herbal ingredients that have been carefully selected to support digestive balance, support the production of firm stools, and maintain healthy bowel functioning.
4. What does RuniPoo contain?
RuniPoo Relief contains the following 100% natural ingredients:
- Plantain (Plantago major) is a well known herbal remedy traditionally used to support the health of the digestive system and mucous membranes. The major constituents in plantain are mucilage, iridoid glycosides (particularly aucubin), and tannins.
- Lady’s Mantle (Alchemilla vulgaris) has been used for many years to support healthy firm stools and maintain bowel functioning. Alchemilla also contains tannins, which support the natural production of secretions that form a soothing layer on the lining of the digestive tract. (Jonadet M, Meunier MT, Villie F, Bastide JP, Lamaison JL. "Flavonoids extracted Alchemilla vulgaris". J Pharmacol. 1986;17:21-7).
- Podophyllum (6C) is a natural remedy often used when common abdominal rumbles and gurgles are present. This remedy tends to suit those animals of a ‘liverish’ temperament that may drink large quantities of cold water at one time as well as those who need digestive support in hot weather.
- Sulphur (6C) is found in every cell of the body. As a natural remedy, it supports digestive function.
- Arsen alb (6C) is another well known natural remedy that helps to support both the digestive and the nervous system, making it an excellent choice for ‘highly strung’ pets.
5. Is RuniPoo approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since RuniPoo is a herbal dietary supplement, it falls under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). RuniPoo follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use RuniPoo?
Mix drops into a small amount of food or a treat 2-3 timesdaily.
Cats and Dogs under 20 lbs: 2-3 drops
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 5 drops
Dogs over 50 lbs: 0.25 mL
7. In what form does RuniPoo Relief come in?
Presented in easy to administer drops, RuniPoo may simply be mixed with a favorite treat to use when needed for a quick response.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
RuniPoo Relief can be used as needed for digestive support and healthy bowel function.
10. How long until support is seen?
Support should be noted within the first few doses.
11. Does RuniPoo Relief have any side effects?
No, RuniPoo Relief does not have any side effects as it is 100% natural and herbal. The ingredients of RuniPoo Relief have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
RuniPoo Relief comes in a 60 mL bottle. Exactly how long a bottle lasts will depend on the size of your pet and the frequency of use.
13. Is it safe during pregnancy or nursing?
Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established.