1. Does it really work?
Heart and Circulation Tonic has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Heart and Circulation Tonic do?
Heart and Circulation Tonic is a safe, non-addictive, FDA registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to improve the heart and circulatory systems, including healthy circulation and strong blood vessels.
4. What does Heart and Circulation Tonic contain?
Heart and Circulation Tonic contains the following homeopathic ingredients:
- Arnica (3X) is an effective homeopathic ingredient when used internally for supporting heart health, especially in elderly pets.
- Calc flour (6C) is another biochemic tissue salt which has excellent toning properties, helping to support the strength, flexibility and elasticity of all body tissue, including the veins and arteries of the circulatory system.
- Kali phos (6C) is a biochemic tissue salt with many therapeutic benefits. Regular use of Kali phos can help to maintain a regular heart beat and support healthy blood pressure within the normal range, also supporting healthy blood flow to the brain. This tissue salt is also an extremely effective nervous system tonic.
- Lachesis (30C) is a homeopathic remedy that was discovered by Constantine Hering in the 1800s, according to Homéopathe International. (Constantine Hering. Homéopathe International Web site: http://www.homeoint.org/biograph/heringen.htm. Accessed October 2, 2012.) Modern-day scientists have found that Lachesis has anti-inflammatory properties. (Anita Confort et al. Rat models of acute inflammation: a randomized controlled study on the effects of homeopathic remedies. BMC Complementary & Alternative Medicine. 2007; 7:1. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1783669/. Accessed October 2, 2012.)
Heart and Circulation Tonic is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA- and GMP-registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives. In accordance with our ‘Do No Harm’ policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. All products are backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee , offering you peace of mind and proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
5. Is Heart and Circulation Tonic approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations Heart and Circulation Tonic and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use Heart and Circulation Tonic?
Heart and Circulation Tonic come in tiny dissolvable granule form and are easy to administer to animals of all sizes and personalities. They are simply sprinkled on the back of the tongue and left to dissolve. No fuss and bother! Sprinkle into the mouth and administer 3 times daily.
Cats and dogs under 20 lbs: 1 large pinch
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 2 pinches
Dogs over 50 lbs: ¼ cap
7. In what form does Heart and Circulation Tonic come?
Heart and Circulation Tonic comes in convenient, dissolvable granule form.
8. How often should I use and why?
Regular use is key. Effectiveness is greatly increased if the recommendations are followed regarding diet, sleep, and exercise.
9. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
10. How long until support is seen?
Taken regularly, you should notice gradual support of health and vitality, including appetite and energy levels, usually within 3 - 6 weeks of regular use.
11. Does Heart and Circulation Tonic have any side effects?
No, Heart and Circulation Tonic does not have any side effects as it is 100% homeopathic and natural. The ingredients of Heart and Circulation Tonic have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactionswith other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of Heart and Circulation Tonic will last for 15 - 30 days, depending on the size and needs of your pet.
13. Is Heart and Circulation Tonic safe for use during pregnancy and nursing?
Safe for animals of all ages, pregnant animals or animals that are nursing.
14. What else can I do to help my pet?
Try and reduce the amount of stress your pet is exposed to on a daily basis.
Moderate, regular exercise will help to keep your pet healthy and fit. It will also help to reduce excess weight, a common cause of heart disease, and improve circulation.
Ensure your pet is eating a balanced, high quality diet with plenty of raw and unprocessed food (preferably organic).
Avoid excess salt in your pet's diet
Use Immunity and Liver Support capsules to boost your pet's immune functioning and resistance against disease and infection
Avoid exposure to toxins and chemicals as much as possible including pesticides, herbicides, commercial flea collars, flea powder, insecticides and second-hand cigarette smoke.
Talk to a holistic vet before immunizing your pet. Over-vaccination may stress the immune system unnecessarily.
Use only filtered or bottled water
If your pet is obese, take steps to reduce his weight as obesity is strongly linked to heart disease.