- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does Sinu-Rite do?
- What does Sinu-Rite contain?
- Is Sinu-Rite approved by the FDA?
- What is the proper dosage?
- In what form does Sinu-Rite come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does Sinu-Rite have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Is it safe during pregnancy or nursing?
1. Does it really work?
Sinu-Rite has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Sinu-Rite do?
Sinu-Rite is a safe, non-addictive, FDA-registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to relieve the symptoms of sinusitis in pets, including inflammation, discharge from the eyes and nose, congestion and discomfort. In addition to addressing those symptoms related to sinus infections, Sinu-Rite also reduces recovery time and strengthens your pet’s immune system to prevent recurring infections.
4. What does Sinu-Rite contain?
Sinu-Rite contains the following homeopathic ingredients:
- Nat mur (6X) is a biochemic tissue salt that helps to maintain the body's fluid balance and is an essential component of all living cells. This tissue salt has excellent effects in supporting respiratory health and keeping sinuses, noses, and chests clear and healthy, thus supporting the health and integrity of all the mucus membranes of the respiratory tract.
- Pulsatilla (30C) is a natural remedy useful for keeping sinuses clear and healthy.
- Kali bic (30C) is a natural remedy that is recommended to soothe the throat and respiratory tract and support sinus health.
- Glycyrrhiza (3X) is a widely used homeopathic remedy that helps to open up the respiratory system, including the nasal passages. It has even been studied for its supportive effect on the liver (Arase Y, Ikeda K, Murashima N, et al. "The long term efficacy of glycyrrhizin in chronic hepatitis C patients." Cancer 1997;79(8):1494-1500.)
- Sambucus nig (3X) is a homeopathic remedy known to help facilitate the loosening of nasal matter, thereby helping to open the nasal passages and have a positive effect on the sinuses and the respiratory system.
Sinu-Rite is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
All PetAlive by Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives, and are suitable for use by lacto vegetarians. In accordance with our Do No Harm policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. All products are backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee offering you peace of mind and proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
5. Is Sinu-Rite approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations Sinu-Rite and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. What is the proper dosage?
Sinu-Rite tablets may be given whole or crushed and mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet's size and preferences. Many pets, especially dogs, will willingly take Sinu-Rite tablets directly from your hand, making the remedy very easy to administer. Continue for 3-5 days after the desired effect has been reached.
Cats and Dogs under 20 lbs: 1 tablet 3-5 times daily
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 2 tablets 3-5 times daily
Dogs over 50 lbs: 3 tablets 3-5 times daily
Sinu-Rite is also safe for small pets.
Ferrets and rabbits: 1/2 tablet
Hamsters, gerbils and mice: 1/4 tablet
Note: Safe for animals of all ages, pregnant animals or animals that are nursing. Sinu-Rite can safely be used along with prescription medications. No adverse interactions have been noted between the ingredients in Sinu-Rite and prescription medications. However, as with any medicine, it is always advisable to consult your vet.
7. In what form does Sinu-Rite come?
Presented in easy to administer tablet form, Sinu-Rite may simply be crushed and sprinkled on the tongue or taken whole.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Sinu-Rite can be used as needed to support sinus health in pets.
10. How long until support is seen?
While individual results may vary according to a variety of factors, results should be noted within hours of beginning the remedy, continuing over the next few days.
11. Does Sinu-Rite have any side effects?
No, Sinu-Rite does not have any side effects as it is 100% natural and homeopathic. The ingredients of Sinu-Rite have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of 180 tablets will last between 1-6 weeks, depending on the size and dosage needs of your pet.
13. Is it safe during pregnancy or nursing?
Safe for animals of all ages, pregnant animals or animals that are nursing.