1. Does it really work?
GlucoEnsure has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does GlucoEnsure do?
GlucoEnsure contains a specially selected combination of herbs known for their ability to maintain pancreatic health and support the pancreas in its function of the normal production of insulin.
4. What does GlucoEnsure contain?
GlucoEnsure contains the following 100% natural ingredients:
- Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) helps to support healthy vision and the tiny blood capillaries which carry oxygen to the eyes when used regularly. Research has supported the benefits of Bilberry to the health of the eyes. (Bone K. "Bilberry-The vision herb". MediHerb Prof Rev. 1997;59:1-4)
- Chromium picolinate is a mineral supplement and highly absorbable nutritional form of chromium - an essential nutrient for sugar and fat metabolism. The adequate daily dietary intake for chromium is 50 to 200 micrograms, but most diets contain less than 60% of this intake! The FDA agrees that chromium may be of benefit in reducing the risk of insulin resistance and possibly of Type 2 diabetes. In one controlled study, subjects were administered a placebo or 100 or 500 micrograms of chromium picolinate two times per day for four months. Those subjects receiving 100 micrograms twice per day demonstrated no significant improvements, while the group receiving 500 micrograms twice per day saw highly significant improvements in the glucose/insulin system. (Anderson RA. "Nutritional factors influencing the glucose/insulin system: chromium". J Am Coll Nutr. 1997; 16(5):404-10). (Martin J, Wang Z, Zhang X, Wachtel, D, Volautova J, Matthews D, Cefalu W. "Diabetes Care". Volume 29;8: 2006)
- Goat’s Rue (Galega officinalis) was traditionally used in medieval Europe to help support pancreatic health and maintain healthy insulin levels and this has more recently been confirmed by clinical trials (Muller H, Reinwein H. "Pharmacology of galegin". Arch Expll Path Pharm. 1927; 125:212-28). Studies have also suggested that this potent herb has been shown to help the body in maintaining balanced glucose in the bloodstream. (Petricic J, Kalodera Z. Galegin in the goats rue herb: its toxicity, anti-diabetic activity and content determination. Acta Pharm Jugosl. 1982; 32(3):219-23)
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) is one of the oldest medicinal herbs with documented use in ancient Egypt and Chinese traditional medicine. Clinical trials in India suggest that regular use of Fenugreek may help to naturally maintain blood sugar levels within the normal range. (Thakran, S., Siddiqui, M. R., and Baquer, N. Z. "Trigonella foenum graecum seed powder protects against histopathological abnormalities in tissues of diabetic rats." Mol Cell Biochem 2004;266(1-2):151-159. )
- Huang qi (Astragalus membranaceus) has been shown to assist in the maintenance of healthy blood sugar levels and can help to promote natural energy and feelings of vitality due to its wonderful tonic properties. (Li C, Cao L, Zeng Q. "Astragalus prevents diabetic rats from developing cardiomyopathy by down regulating angiotensin II type2 receptors' expression." J Huazhong Univ Sci Technolog Med Sci 2004;24(4):379-384)
- Rice Powder (inactive ingredient)
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combine the best quality, laboratory tested, raw ingredients, Good Manufacturing Practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness, all backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Our products are not tested on animals and individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective.
5. Is GlucoEnsure approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since GlucoEnsure is an herbal dietary supplement, they fall under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994, the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). GlucoEnsure follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use GlucoEnsure?
The capsules are easy to administer to pets and may be given whole or opened and mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet's size and preferences.
Cats: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs under 20 lbs: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 1 capsule twice daily
Dogs over 50 lbs: 1-2 capsules twice daily
7. In what form does GlucoEnsure come?
GlucoEnsure comes in a convenient and easy to administer capsule form.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
GlucoEnsure must be used regularly for maximum support. It can be given alone, or in conjunction with conventional veterinarian management. Ask your vet to monitor your pet's progress.
10. How long until support is seen?
Response times differ from animal to animal, depending on many factors. With regular use, you should begin to notice a general improvement within 3 - 6 weeks.
11. Does GlucoEnsure have any side effects?
No, GlucoEnsure does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of GlucoEnsure have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of GlucoEnsure contains 60 capsules and will last for 15 - 60 days, depending on the size of your pet.
13. Is it safe during pregnancy or nursing?
Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not been established.