1. Does it really work?
Pancreas Booster has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse . Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Pancreas Booster do?
Pancreas Booster contains a specially selected combination of herbs known for their ability to maintain pancreatic health by supporting the pancreas in the creation of digestive enzymes need for the process of digestion.
In addition, Pancreas Booster is an excellent overall tonic supplement and will also help to promote the breakdown of foods in the intestines, thus supporting pancreatic health and vitality.
4. What does Pancreas Booster contain?
Pancreas Booster contains the following 100% natural ingredients:
- Bromelain is a mixture of sulfur-containing protein-digesting enzymes and is present in all parts of the pineapple plant. This natural ingredient has been researched for its ability to support the pancreas. (Balakrishnan, V., Hareendran, A., and Nair, C. S. "Double-blind cross-over trial of an enzyme preparation in pancreatic steatorrhoea". J Assoc Physicians India 1981;29(3):207-209). (Kugener H, Bergmann D, and Beck K. "Efficacy of bromelain in pancreatogenic digestive insufficiency". Zeitschrift fur Gastroenterologie 1968;6:430-433).
- Papain is an enzyme found in papaya (Carica papaya) fruit latex. Its utility is in breaking down tough meat fibers.
- Gymnema (Gymnema Sylvestre) has been researched for its ability to promote and support healthy levels of sugar in the blood. (Shanmugasundaram ERB, Rajeswari G, Baskaran K, and et al. "Use of Gymnema sylvestre leaf extract in the control of blood glucose in insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus". J Ethnopharm 1990;30(3):281-294).
- Goat's Rue (Galega officinalis) contains guanidine, a substance that supports healthy blood sugar levels.
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) has been researched for its bitter principles and potential ability to support blood sugar levels. (Farag, R, Abu-Raiia, S, and Abdel-Moein, N. "The essential oils of coriander, common dill, and bitter fennel and their effects on diabetic rats". Bull Fac of Agric, Univ of Cairo 1992;43(1):31-44).
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combine the best quality, laboratory tested, raw ingredients, Good Manufacturing Practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness, all backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Our products are not tested on animals and individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective.
5. Is Pancreas Booster approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since Pancreas Booster is an herbal dietary supplement, they fall under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994, the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). Pancreas Booster follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use Pancreas Booster?
Pancreas Booster can be given alone, or in conjunction with conventional veterinary management. Ask your vet to monitor your pet's progress. The vege capsules are easy to administer to pets and may be given whole or opened and mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet's size and preferences.
Capsules may be given whole or mixed with food or a treat.
Cats: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs under 20 lbs: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 1 capsule twice daily
Dogs over 50 lbs: 1-2 capsules twice daily
7. In what form does Pancreas Booster come?
Pancreas Booster comes in convenient capsule form and may be given whole or opened and mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet's size and preferences.
8. How often should I use Pancreas Booster and why?
Pancreas Booster should be used regularly for maximum effect.
9. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
10. How long until support is seen?
Response times differ from animal to animal, depending on many factors. With regular use, you should begin to notice a general improvement within 3 - 6 weeks.
11. Does Pancreas Booster have any side effects?
No, Pancreas Booster does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of Pancreas Booster have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of Pancreas Booster contains 60 vege capsules and will last for 15 - 60 days, depending on the size of your pet.
13. Is Pancreas Booster safe for use during pregnancy and nursing?
Safety during pregnancy or nursing has not yet been established.