- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does Parasite Dr. do?
- What does Parasite Dr. contain?
- Is Parasite Dr. approved by the FDA?
- What is the proper dosage?
- In what form does Parasite Dr. come in?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does Parasite Dr. have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Is it safe during pregnancy or nursing?
1. Does it really work?
Parasite Dr. has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Parasite Dr. do?
Parasite Dr. is a 100% herbal remedy specially formulated for the healthy and effective expulsion of intestinal parasites such as roundworm, heartworm and tapeworm.
Containing herbs especially chosen for their known anti-parasitic, antiseptic and bactericidal properties, Parasite Dr. can help to rid your pet of unhealthy infestations of internal parasites and cleanse its blood, while promoting digestive health and balance – all without the unwanted side effects sometimes associated with synthetic parasite medication.
Parasite Dr. also helps to cleanse the system and contains herbs with antifungal properties, thus helping to reduce systemic yeast infections which can compromise health and weaken immune functioning – thereby acting as a tonic for the entire digestive system!
4. What does Parasite Dr. contain?
Parasite Dr. contains the following 100% natural ingredients:
- Wormwood (Artemisia absinthinium) is a very well respected herb in both Eastern and Western herbal medicine. It is an excellent digestive tonic and helps to cleanse the blood and digestive tract (Baumann, I. C., Glatzel, H., and Muth, H. W. "Studies on the effects of wormwood (Artemisia absinthium L.) on bile and pancreatic juice secretion in man". Z.Allgemeinmed. 6-20-1975; 51(17):784-791.).
- Cloves (Eugenia caryophyllata) contain strong detoxifying agents. Studies have even investigated this herb for its ability to discourage pests (Barnard, D. R. "Repellency of essential oils to mosquitoes (Diptera: Culicidae)." J Med Entomol. 1999; 36(5):625-629.).
- Neem (Azadirachta indica) is a tree highly prized for making furniture as its wood is worm resistant. For the same reason, it is a highly prized Ayurvedic medicine. Studies have investigated the properties of this to act as a natural repellant (Sharma, S. K., Dua, V. K., and Sharma, V. P. "Field studies on the mosquito repellent action of neem oil." Southeast Asian J.Trop.Med.Public Health 1995; 26(1):180-182.).
- Herb of Grace (Ruta graveolens) has been used for centuries and is included in our Parasite protector capsules for its ability to promote digestive and systemic cleansing. Studies have also shown this herb to have a supportive action on cardiac health (Chiu, K. W. and Fung, A. Y. The cardiovascular effects of green beans (Phaseolus aureus), common rue (Ruta graveolens), and kelp (Laminaria japonica) in rats. Gen.Pharmacol. 1997; 29(5):859-862.).
- Rice powder (inactive ingredient)
5. Is Parasite Dr. approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since Parasite Dr. is a herbal dietary supplement, it falls under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). Parasite Dr. follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. What is the proper dosage?
(Capsule may be opened and mixed with wet food or swallowed whole depending on your pet's size and preferences)
Cats: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs under 20 lbs: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 1 capsule twice daily
Dogs over 50 lbs: 1-2 capsules twice daily
Continue for approximately 3 weeks. Repeat when necessary.
Caution: Not recommended for kittens and puppies under 6 months or very elderly animals unless under medical supervision.
7. In what form does Parasite Dr. come in?
Parasite Dr. comes in convenient capsule form. Capsules may be swallowed whole by larger dogs. However, most owners find that it is easier and more convenient to open the capsule and mix the contents with wet food or a treat.
This prevents stress to both pet and owner! Cats, especially, hate to have capsules forced down their throats and will happily eat the dried herb when it is mixed with a treat, a little fish or rolled into a butter ball.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Use as needed to cleanse the digestive system and promote healthy digestive functioning.
10. How long until support is seen?
A 14-21 day treatment will usually suffice.
11. Does Parasite Dr. have any side effects?
No, Parasite Dr. does not have any side effects as it is 100% natural and herbal. The ingredients of Parasite Dr. have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
Depending on the size of your pet, Parasite Dr will last 15-60 days.
13. Is it safe during pregnancy or nursing?
Safety during pregnancy or nursing has not yet been established.