- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does PawPaw do?
- What does PawPaw contain?
- Is PawPaw approved by the FDA?
- How do I use PawPaw?
- In what form does PawPaw come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does PawPaw have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- What else can I do to help my pet?
1. Does it really work?
PawPaw has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does PawPaw do?
PawPaw is a 100% natural topical preparation which contains a blend of natural, soothing and conditioning ingredients in an olive oil base to effectively condition the paws and pads and keep them healthy and strong.
4. What does PawPaw contain?
PawPaw contains the following 100% natural ingredients:
- St. John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum) and is commonly used as an internal remedy for supporting emotional well-being. Applied topically, Hypericum perforatum is an excellent tonic for the skin.
- Marigold (Calendula officinalis) is an herbal ingredient which is also used to condition and soothe the skin. Marigold has also been shown to support the natural regeneration function of healthy skin. Marigold has been studied for its ability to support skin health and soothed skin. (Della, Loggia R., Tubaro, A., Sosa, S., Becker, H., Saar, S., and Isaac, O. "The role of triterpenoids in the topical anti-inflammatory activity of Calendula officinalis flowers." Planta Med 1994;60(6):516-520.)
- Ribwort Plantain (Plantago lanceolata) has long been considered a useful remedy for the skin. The soothing properties of this herb make it an excellent choice for topical use.
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combine the best quality, laboratory tested, raw ingredients, Good Manufacturing Practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness, all backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Our products contain no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, are suitable for lacto-vegetarians and are not tested on animals. Individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective
5. Is PawPaw approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since PawPaw is an herbal dietary supplement, they fall under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994, the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). PawPaw follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use PawPaw?
After cleansing, apply to the paw two to three times daily. May also be used once daily as a maintenance routine if necessary.
7. In what form does PawPaw come?
PawPaw contains a blend of natural, healing and cleansing ingredients in a soothing olive oil base.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How long until support is seen?
Soothing effects will be immediate. With regular use over several days, conditioning of the paw and pad will become evident.
10. Does PawPaw have any side effects?
No, PawPaw does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of PawPaw have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
11. How long does a bottle last?
One 30 ml bottle of PawPaw will last for 20-40 days, depending on the size and needs of your pet.
12. What else can I do to help my pet?
- You should check and care for your pets’ paws regularly to treat any injuries and prevent infections.