1. Does it really work?
Flatulence Preventer has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse . Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Flatulence Preventer do?
Flatulence Preventer is a safe, non-addictive, FDA registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to relieve gas and discomfort by helping the process of digestion and absorption of food. Flatulence Preventer is easily administered to pets when needed – as well as in the long-term to support overall digestive health.
4. What does Flatulence Preventer contain?
Flatulence Preventer contains the following homeopathic ingredients:
- Pimpinella (3X) has been used for centuries to promote healthy digestion.
- Chamomilla (3X) is a natural digestive aid. It can help to soothe the tummy and also prevent the common 'rumbling stomach' syndrome and also helps to detoxify the system.
- Mag phos (6C) is a biochemic tissue salt which is very helpful for the promotion of comfortable digestion and helps to maintain balance in the digestive tract as well as supporting healthy sleep patterns.
- Carbo veg (30C) is a proven homeopathic remedy also recommended for digestive comfort. It is known as a natural purifier for its ability to absorb gases and toxins in the body. It also helps to promote healthy energy levels and feelings of vitality.
- Nux vom (30C) is a proven homeopathic remedy with a variety of uses and is often prescribed for digestive health, helping to prevent common digestive gas.
- Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
Flatulence Preventer is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives. In accordance with our ‘Do No Harm’ policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. All products are backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee , offering you peace of mind and proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
5. Is Flatulence Preventer approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations Flatulence Preventer and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use Flatulence Preventer?
Granules may be sprinkled directly into the mouth or as an alternative mixed with a small amount of wet food.
Cats: 1 pinch
Dogs under 20 lbs: 1 pinch
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 2 pinches
Dogs over 50 lbs: ¼ cap
7. In what form does Flatulence Preventer come?
Flatulence Preventer comes in convenient, dissolvable granule form.
8. How often should I use Flatulence Preventer and why?
On the spot, administer every 30 minutes for up to 6 doses or until symptoms subside.
For ongoing benefits administer three doses of Flatulence Preventer daily to support your pet’s digestive health and calm the digestive system.
9. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
10. How long until support is seen?
While some pets respond almost immediately after the first dose, others may need a more long term approach.
11. Does Flatulence Preventer have any side effects?
No, Flatulence Preventer does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and homeopathic. The ingredients of Flatulence Preventer have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of Flatulence Preventer will last 15 - 30 days depending on usage and size of your pet.
13. Is Flatulence Preventer safe for use during pregnancy and nursing?
Safe for animals of all ages, pregnant animals or animals that are nursing.