1. Does it really work?
KC-Defense has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does KC-Defense do?
KC-Defense is a safe, non-addictive, FDA registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to relieve and soothe dry, hacking coughing & sneezing in pets that are kenneled, and in those that are not.
KC-Defense combines herbal ingredients with selected biochemic tissue salts for the support of the respiratory system (chest, airways and throat) and as a tonic for the immune system – thereby helping to maintain vitality and wellness by promoting health in these important body structures.
By supporting immune system health, you can also feel more confident when your pet has to go into environments like kennels, catteries or other places.
4. What does KC-Defense contain?
KC-Defense contains the following homeopathic ingredients:
- Plantago (3X) is a homeopathic remedy well known for soothing the throat. It also helps to maintain clear, healthy chests, noses and throats. Plantago is also approved by the German Commission E for internal use to soothe throats and the mucous membranes of the upper respiratory tract. Clinical studies have supported its effectiveness. (Wegener T, Kraft K. "Plantain (Plantago lanceolata L.): anti-inflammatory action in upper respiratory tract infections". Wien Med Wochenschr 1999;149(8-10):211-216.)
- Bryonia (6C) is a proven natural remedy which is very effective when used to soothe the throat and keep chests clear.
- Echinacea purp (3X) is one of the top selling ingredients used to support the immune system. Clinical trials have proved its benefits in supporting the immune system. (Schoneberger D. "The influence of immune-stimulating effects of pressed juice from Echinacea purpurea on the course and severity of colds". Results of double-blind study. Forum Immunol 1992;8:2-12.) (Taylor JA, Weber W, Standish L, et al. "Efficacy and safety of echinacea in treating upper respiratory tract infections in children: a randomized controlled trial". JAMA 12-3-2003;290(21):2824-2830).
- Ferrum phos (6C) is one of the most important biochemic tissue salts to use when supporting immune system health, as it helps to maintain the distribution of iron and oxygen throughout the body and strengthen cell walls.
- Kali sulph (6C) is a biochemic tissue salt that is often used together with Ferrum phos and is well known for its benefits in supporting respiratory health.
- Mag phos (6C) is naturally soothing and helps to maintain harmony and balance in the throat and chest.
- Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
KC-Defense is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives. In accordance with our ‘Do No Harm’ policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. All products are backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee , offering you peace of mind and proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
5. Is KC-Defense approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations KC-Defense and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use KC-Defense?
Administer every hour for up to 10 doses. Thereafter, administer 3 times daily for 14-21 days.
Cats: 1 pinch
Dogs under 20 lbs: 1 pinch
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 2 pinches
Dogs over 50 lbs: ¼ cap
7. In what form does KC-Defense come?
KC-Defense comes in convenient dissolvable granule form. The tiny granules are easy to administer to pets of all sizes, and are simply sprinkled on the back of the tongue and left to dissolve. No fuss and bother!
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How long until support is seen?
Response times may vary from pet to pet, but should be noticed within 24–48 hours on average.
10. Does KC-Defense have any side effects?
No, KC-Defense does not have any side effects as it is 100% homeopathic and natural. The ingredients of KC-Defense have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
11. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of KC-Defense will last for 15-30 days, depending on the size and needs of your pet.
12. What else can I do to help my pet?
Ensure your pet is eating a balanced, high quality diet with plenty of raw and unprocessed food (preferably organic).
Use KC-Defense capsules to boost your pet's immune functioning and resistance against disease and infection.
Avoid exposure to toxins and chemicals as much as possible including pesticides, herbicides, commercial flea collars, flea powder, insecticides and second-hand cigarette smoke.
If going to boarding kennels causes your pet undue stress, consider investigating other options. Stress can weaken your pet's immune system and make him more susceptible to infection.
Talk to a holistic vet before immunizing your pet. Over-vaccination may stress the immune system unnecessarily.
Regular exercise will help to keep your pet's immune system in tiptop form.
Small doses of ready-made herbal cough mixtures may ease your pet's cough.