1. Does it really work?
PetCalm has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does PetCalm do?
PetCalm is a safe, non-addictive 100% natural homeopathic remedy registered with the FDA and formulated especially for pets to relieve acute symptoms of fright and nervousness, helping to calm and soothe your pet back to balanced mood.
PetCalm is a natural remedy with no risk of side effects or addiction and can be safely used by animals of all ages and sizes.
4. What does PetCalm contain?
PetCalm contains the following homeopathic ingredients:
- Scutellaria (3X) is one of the best-known homeopathic remedies for soothing the nervous system and may be used as acute symptoms present themselves.
- Passiflora (3X) is another natural remedy that has been used since the 19th century to soothe the nerves. Modern research supports traditional usage and clinical trials have demonstrated the relaxing effects of Passiflora. (Akhondzadeh S, Naghavi HR, Vazirian M, Shayeganpour A, Rashidi H, Khani M. "Passion flower in the treatment of generalized anxiety: a pilot double-blind randomized controlled trial with oxazepam." J Clin Pharm Ther. 2001;26(5):369-373.)
- Kali phos (6C) is a biochemic tissue salt with many therapeutic benefits and will help to maintain nervous system equilibrium and harmony.
- Arg nit (30C) is well known for soothing the nerves and providing support for the nervous system. It is also useful to promote digestive health.
- Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
PetCalm is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives. In accordance with our ‘Do No Harm’ policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. All products are backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee , offering you peace of mind and proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
5. Is PetCalm approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations PetCalm and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. What is the proper dosage?
PetCalm comes in convenient dissolvable granule form. The tiny granules are easy to administer to pets of all sizes and personalities with no fuss or bother! Administer hourly as needed. Thereafter administer 2-3 times daily for ongoing support if necessary.
Cats: 1 pinch
Dogs under 20 lbs: 1 pinch
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 2 pinches
Dogs over 50 lbs: ¼ cap
PetCalm is also safe for small pets.
Ferrets and rabbits: 1 small pinch
Hamsters, gerbils & mice: Approx. 15 granules
Note: Safe for animals of all ages, pregnant animals or animals that are nursing. PetCalm can safely be used along with prescription medications. No adverse interactions have been noted between the ingredients in PetCalm and prescription medications. However, as with any medicine, it is always advisable to consult your vet.
Caution: Consult your vet if symptoms persist.
7. In what form does PetCalm come in?
PetCalm comes in convenient dissolvable granule form. The tiny granules are easy to administer to pets of all sizes and personalities and are simply sprinkled on the tongue and left to dissolve.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use it and why?
Two to three doses of PetCalm may be safely given every day given as a nerve tonic for pets.
PetCalm may also be used as needed for occasional support and dosage may then be increased to once an hour for up to ten doses if necessary. Thereafter administer 2-3 times daily for up to 21 days if necessary.
10. How long until support is seen?
PetCalm works quickly to support your pet’s emotional health and balance and improvement should be noted within the first few doses with continued benefits observed over time.
11. Does PetCalm have any side effects?
No, PetCalm does not have any side effects as it is 100% natural and homeopathic. The ingredients of PetCalm have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of PetCalm will last for 15-30 days, depending on frequency of use as well as the size of your pet. Each bottle contains 50–100 doses, depending on the size of your pet.
13. Is it safe during pregnancy or nursing?
Safe for animals of all ages, pregnant animals or animals that are nursing.