- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does Thyroid Soothe do?
- What does Thyroid Soothe contain?
- Is Thyroid Soothe approved by the FDA?
- How do I use Thyroid Soothe?
- In what form does Thyroid Soothe come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does Thyroid Soothe have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- When should I consult a veterinarian?
1. Does it really work?
Thyroid Soothe™ has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse . Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Thyroid Soothe do?
Thyroid Soothe is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to relieve symptoms associated with hyperthyroidism including changes in appetite, excessive shedding, hyperactivity and nervousness without the potentially dangerous side effects associated with prescriptions drugs.
Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, Thyroid Soothe is a FDA-registered OTC homeopathic medicine that balances thyroid hormone levels and routine energy levels while also supporting a healthy weight and hair growth.
4. What does Thyroid Soothe contain?
Thyroid Soothe contains the following 100% homeopathic ingredients:
- Chamomilla (30C) is frequently recommended by homeopaths for its calming and soothing properties. One study even documented chamomile used in Sao Paulo by parents to promote natural relaxation for their children (Alves, A. R. and da Silva, M. J. "Use of phytotherapy in children up to 5 years of age in a central and peripheral area of the city of Sao Paulo". Rev Esc Enferm.USP. 2003;37(4):85-91).
- Iodium (30C) is a homeopathic remedy that’s also known as iodine. According to the Linus Pauling Institute, the human body needs this trace element to produce thyroid hormones (Jane Higdon. Iodine. Linus Pauling Institute at Oregon State University. http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/infocenter/minerals/iodine/. Accessed October 4, 2012.).
- Lycopus (6C) suits animals that have a lackluster coat or a coat that is patchy and uneven. Lycopus can also help to promote the health of the endocrine system. In homeopathic potency, Lycopus is useful in the treatment of erratic pulse as well as respiratory problems.
- Nux vom (30C) is often used for animals that are bilious or nauseous. A great remedy for pets that are irritable or don’t like being touched when they are not feeling one hundred percent.
- Zingiber (3X) is known for its soothing and calming properties and is gentle enough for animals of all ages and sizes. At this potency, Zingiber has a particularly positive effect on the digestive system.
All PetAlive homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in a FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives, and are suitable for use by lacto vegetarians. In accordance with our Do No Harm policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. All products are backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee offering you peace of mind and proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
Thyroid Soothe is registered with the FDA. Our products contain no gluten, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
5. Is Thyroid Soothe approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations Thyroid Soothe and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use Thyroid Soothe?
Granules may be sprinkled directly into the mouth or as an alternative mixed with a small amount of wet food.
Initial serving: Every 30 minutes for up to 10 servings. Thereafter, administer 3 times daily.
Cats and Dogs under 20 lbs: 1 large pinch
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 2 pinches
Dogs over 50 lbs: ¼ cap of granules
Thyroid Soothe is also safe for small pets.
Ferrets and rabbits: 1 small pinch
Hamsters, gerbils and mice: Approx. 15 granules
Use only under supervision of a holistic veterinarian.
Note: May be used with Heart & Circulation Tonic™.
No adverse interactions have been noted between the ingredients in Thyroid Soothe and prescription medications. However, as with any medicine, it is always advisable to consult your vet. If you are administering a natural thyroid remedy to your pet, it's important to have the animal's thyroid checked regularly (at least every six months) to ensure hormones are within safe ranges. Consult your vet if symptoms persist or worsen.
7. In what form does Thyroid Soothe come?
Thyroid Soothe is presented in a convenient dissolvable granule form. The tiny granules are easy to administer (even to animals that will not swallow tablets) and are simply sprinkled on the back of the tongue and left to dissolve.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Thyroid Soothe should be used regularly for maximum effect.
10. How long until support is seen?
Because Thyroid Soothe is 100% homeopathic, it gets to work quickly upon the first dose to help support balance in the thyroid gland. While some animals begin to show an almost immediate improvement that increases over time, others will see results after 3-5 days.
Thyroid Soothe can safely be used along with prescription medications from your vet. No adverse interactions have been noted between the ingredients in Thyroid Soothe and prescription medications. However, as with any medicine, it is always advisable to consult your vet.
11. Does Thyroid Soothe have any side effects?
No, Thyroid Soothe does not have any side effects as it is 100% homeopathic. The ingredients of Thyroid Soothe have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of Thyroid Soothe contains 20 grams of homeopathic granules and will last for approximately one month, depending on the size of your pet and frequency of use.
13. When should I consult a veterinarian?
Please consult your veterinarian should symptoms persist.