- Reduces aggressive behavior
- Reduces excessive barking, biting and scratching
- Acts as a tonic for the nervous system
- Soothes anxiety, restlessness and agitation
- Calms highly strung, jealous or stressed pets
- Keeps pets relaxed in stressful situations
I have five Shih Tzu, and one that is a little jealous, and often picks a fight with the others. I have tried other products, but the Aggression Formula is the best. ... It really works. I am so glad I found this stuff. - Judi, IL, USA
What is Aggression Formula?
Aggression Formula is a safe, non-addictive, FDA-registered OTC remedy formulated especially for pets, containing 100% homeopathic ingredients to calm anxious and highly strung animals, and also to reduce aggression levels and related problem behavior in highly strung and nervous pets.
Especially aimed at pets that tend to bite, scratch or otherwise attack either humans or other animals, Aggression Formula helps to treat the problem of aggression in socially stressed pets and allows your pet to relax and enjoy the company of other people and animals. It can be used regularly for the chronically aggressive and stressed animal or when needed when aggression and stress become a problem.
Aggression Formula comes in convenient, dissolvable granule form. Safe and easy to administer, these pleasant tasting granules are simply sprinkled on your pet's tongue and rapidly absorbed in the mouth — making them easy to administer.
Aggression Formula may be administered daily or used occasionally for pets that need it only for specific situations. If there is difficulty administering directly in the mouth, the granules may be sprinkled in a favorite treat.
All PetAlive homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in a FDA- and GMP-registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Aggression in pets
Well-behaved and sociable pets are a delight, but some animals have difficulty interacting with other pets, children or strangers. This can occur for a variety of reasons, including upbringing, socialization problems or past experience. A pet that displays signs of aggressive behavior can be very alarming. Many owners tear their hair out trying to control their errant animals while at the same time trying desperately to find a reason for their behavior.
Although some breeds are definitely more prone to aggression problems than others, experts say there are usually underlying reasons for their behavior, such as fear, insecurity, stress, routine problems relating to breeding, jealousy, past abuse, illness, physical discomfort or pain.
Aggressive behavior can be limited to specific situations such as the dog that barks or attacks the postman, or it can be unpredictable, which is even more worrying.
Aggressive behavior in dogs can include biting, barking, snarling, snapping and raised fur along the back of the neck and along the ridge of the spine.
Aggression in cats can include scratching, biting, excessive yowling, lunging, hissing, spitting and destructive behavior.
The natural way
There are many things which can be done to soothe your pet and reduce aggressive behavior. Here are some tips:
- Aggression is often associated with dominance. Consult an animal behaviorist for insight into your pet's problem.
- Remove aggression triggers if possible. If your dog is aggressive around food or bones, feed him on his own in a different room.
- Keep aggressive animals away from small children even if they have never bitten anyone before.
- If a normally calm animal suddenly becomes aggressive, consult a holistic vet as soon as possible for a complete physical check-up, as there may be underlying health problems.
- Have there been any recent changes in your pet's environment which may have triggered his aggression? Changes such as a new baby or a job that keeps you away for longer periods than before may be the explanation.
- Regular exercise is a good outlet for pent up emotions and will help to keep your pet healthy and fit. But keep your dog on a leash at all times and consider investing in a muzzle if necessary.
- Ensure your pet is eating a balanced, high quality diet with plenty of raw and unprocessed food (preferably organic). Many behavioral problems can be related to an inadequate diet. Some experts say that animals that are prone to fighting may be eating too much protein. Speak to your vet about introducing more carbohydrate (e.g. rice) and vegetables.
- As a last resort, neutering your male dog or cat may help to control aggressive behavior.
- There are many herbs which have been traditionally used to maintain nervous system harmony for soothed behavior. Used as part of a holistic approach, these can make all the difference to your pet.
What are the Ingredients?
Aggression Formula is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Arsen alb (30C), Belladonna (30C), Chamomilla (3X), Hepar sulph (30C), Sucrose, Scutellaria (3X).
- Scutellaria (3X) is a well-regarded homeopathic remedy for treating anxiety and other nervous disorders. It may be used for situational anxiety linked to a stressful event (e.g. a trip to the vet or a competitive event) or for more chronic nervous conditions. Scutellaria encourages calm behavior while also soothing tempered pets (Wolfson, P. and Hoffmann, D. L. “An investigation into the efficacy of Scutellaria lateriflora in healthy volunteers." Altern Ther Health Med 2003;9(2):74-78.).
- Chamomilla (3X) has been used by European naturopaths for centuries. It has natural anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic and calming properties and will help soothe your pet and reduce symptoms of stress. In one cardiac study, patients fell asleep soon after drinking Chamomile tea (Gould, L., Reddy, C. V., and Gomprecht, R. F. “Cardiac effects of chamomile tea.&rdquo J Clin.Pharmacol. 1973;13(11):475-479.).
- Belladonna (30C) is a proven homeopathic remedy included in this formula for its positive effects on highly strung and oversensitive animals that are prone to sudden fits of aggression which tend to manifest physically in the form of scratching, biting or hissing.
- Arsen alb (30C) is a proven natural remedy used to support the affectionate and sensitive pet that nevertheless tends to become easily agitated and restless, often needing a lot of reassurance. Pets that have a tendency toward jealousy would also find this ingredient beneficial.
- Hepar sulph (30C) is often recommended for oversensitive, restless personality types who hide their angst by displaying irritability and as well as those who take unreasonable likes or dislikes to others.
- Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
PetAlive is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
PetAlive homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Aggression Formula?
Aggression Formula comes in convenient dissolvable granule form. The tiny granules are easy to administer to pets of all sizes and personalities with no fuss or bother!
Acute: Administer every 30 minutes for up to 6 doses.
Long-term: Administer 3 times daily.
Cats: Large pinch of granules sprinkled into the mouth.
Dogs under 20 lbs: Large pinch of granules sprinkled into the mouth.
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 2 pinches sprinkled into the mouth.
Dogs over 50 lbs: 1/4 cap of granules sprinkled into the mouth.
Note: Safe for animals of all ages, pregnant animals or animals that are nursing. Aggression Formula can safely be used along with prescription medications. No adverse interactions have been noted between the ingredients in Aggression Formula and prescription medications. However, as with any medicine, it is always advisable to consult your vet.
Please consult your vet should symptoms persist.
Get optimum results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health, relieve ailments, and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning instead of just suppressing symptoms.
Pets respond to natural medicine in different ways. Some of our satisfied customers have reported observing immediate results in their pets, while many others have reported observing optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure that your pet receives optimum results, it is important to administer natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that giving your pet a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report using a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for the continued health and well-being of their beloved animals.
How long until I see results?
Because Aggression Formula is 100% homeopathic, it supports the animal body on a cellular level — getting to work upon the first dose. Within a few doses, the nervous system is supported. Continued improvement will be seen with regular use. While some animals need only a single dose, others may require additional doses, depending on factors such as the age and size of the animal. Response times vary from animal to animal, based on physiological composition and other circumstances. While some animals begin to show an almost immediate improvement that increases over time, others will see results after 3-5 days.
Aggression Formula can safely be used along with prescription medications. No adverse interactions have been noted between the ingredients in Aggression Formula and prescription medications. However, as with any medicine, it is always advisable to consult your vet.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Aggression Formula will last for 15-30 days, depending on the size of your pet and frequency of dose.
How has Aggression Formula helped others?
Aggression Formula has been used to calm aggressive behaviors in cats and dogs. Here is what some pet owners have to say:
“I have never seen a problem like my cat had with any other cat. She would pounce on your legs, wrap her paws around and sink her teeth in while kicking and scratching fiercely with her back legs - really hurting! Nothing seemed to help but she has calmed down and become more laid back in a very short time. Thank you for a great product that I can recommend to anyone!”
“Our little Maltese can be such a sweetheart, but he is very jealous and will not allow anyone near us without growling. Your Aggression Formula has done wonders. I won't say that he loves other people more, but just that he is more relaxed. He may have a bit of a growl, but it is more like a grumble - which is a big relief! Now I can have friends again!”
“I have two young male dogs, both adolescents that do not get along with each other, never mind any other male dog! This has made it hard to go for walks without chaos and I had just about given up before trying your Aggression Formula, with very good results. The best is that they are still happy and bouncy”
“I have five Shih Tzu, and one that is a little jealous, and often picks a fight with the others. I have tried other products, but the Aggression Formula is the best. She willingly takes her "pinch" and it has helped her to be less jealous, aggressive, and territorial, and we have no more altercations between her and the other dogs. My husband, who did not know I was using this, noticed that she was so much better. It really works. I am so glad I found this stuff.”
—Judi, IL, USA