- Reduces aggressive behavior
- Reduces excessive barking, biting and scratching
- Calms fear in pets with nervous dispositions
- Relaxes easily startled pets during stressful times
Alleviate your pet’s symptoms of stress. Get the Calm ComboPack for Pets, a package featuring two homeopathic remedies: Aggression Formula and PetCalm.
Aggression Formula contains easy-to-administer granules that relieve symptoms of aggression and promote normal social behavior. PetCalm is also available in convenient granule form and soothes fear and anxiety during stressful situations.
Together, these fast-acting remedies provide the symptomatic relief that can help cats and dogs relax. Get them in one convenient package — the Calm ComboPack for Pets.
Aggression Formula is a 100% homeopathic formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Arsen alb (30C), Belladonna (30C), Chamomilla (3X), Hepar sulph (30C), Sucrose, and Scutellaria (3X).
- Scutellaria (3X) is a well-regarded homeopathic remedy for addressing nervous system issues. It may be used for situational problems linked to a demanding event (e.g. a trip to the vet or a competitive event), encouraging calm behavior while also soothing tempered pets. (Wolfson, P. and Hoffmann, D. L. “An investigation into the efficacy of Scutellaria lateriflora in healthy volunteers.” Altern Ther Health Med 2003; 9(2):74-78.)
- Chamomilla (3X) has been used by European naturopaths for centuries. It has natural, calming properties and can help facilitate soothed behavior in your pet. In one cardiac study, patients fell asleep soon after drinking Chamomile tea. (Gould, L., Reddy, C. V., and Gomprecht, R. F. “Cardiac effects of chamomile tea.” J Clin.Pharmacol. 1973; 13(11):475-479.)
- Belladonna (30C) is a homeopathic remedy that is included in this formula for its positive effects on oversensitive animals that are prone to hissy fits and that tend to manifest physically in the form of scratching or hissing.
- Arsen alb (30C) is a natural remedy used for supporting affectionate and sensitive pets that tend to become easily agitated and restless, often needing lots of reassurance. Pets that have a tendency towards jealousy would also find this ingredient beneficial.
- Hepar sulph (30C) is often recommended for oversensitive, restless personality types who hide their angst by displaying irritability and for those who take unreasonable likes or dislikes to others.
- Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
Aggression Formula is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
PetCalm is a 100% homeopathic formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Arg nit (30C), Kali phos (6C), Passiflora (3X), Scutellaria (3X), and Sucrose.
- Scutellaria (3X) is one of the best-known homeopathic remedies for soothing the nervous system and may be used as acute symptoms present themselves.
- Passiflora (3X) is another natural remedy that has been used since the 19th century to soothe the nerves. Modern research supports traditional usage, and clinical trials have demonstrated the relaxing effects of Passiflora. (Akhondzadeh S, Naghavi HR, Vazirian M, Shayeganpour A, Rashidi H, Khani M. “Passion flower in the treatment of generalized anxiety: a pilot double-blind randomized controlled trial with oxazepam.” J Clin Pharm Ther. 2001; 26(5):369-373.)
- Kali phos (6C) is a biochemic tissue salt with many therapeutic benefits. It helps maintain nervous system equilibrium and harmony.
- Arg nit (30C) is well known for soothing the nerves and providing support for the nervous system. It is also useful for promoting digestive health.
- Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
PetCalm is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
How To Use
Granules from Aggression Formula and PetCalm can safely be given to your pet on a daily basis. When combined, these remedies can be used as part of a complete approach to calming stressed and fearful pets.