With the SkinSoothe ComboPack for Pets, you receive a two-part approach especially formulated by a clinical psychologist and our team of experts in natural medicine. This 100% natural combo features a two-pack with one bottle of each popular remedy: Allergy Itch Ease and Skin and Coat Tonic.
Allergy Itch Ease is a safe, non-addictive natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to temporarily relieve skin itch and allergies, as well as support the health and integrity of all cells and layers of the skin in cats and dogs. Skin and Coat Tonic is a 100% safe, non-addictive natural herbal remedy containing ingredients especially chosen for their supportive function on the skin and coat.
Get them in one convenient package together – the SkinSoothe ComboPack for Pets.
Allergy Itch Ease
Allergy Itch Ease is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients, and has the following indications (purposes): Arum triph 6C HPUS, Chamomilla 12C HPUS, Cina 6C HPUS, Comocladia dentata 6C HPUS, Viola tric 6C HPUS.
- Arum triph 6C HPUS: scarlet rash, raw bloody surface, mucosa of the upper respiratory tract, bright red irritation.
- Viola tric 6C HPUS: intolerable itching, eruptions, thick scabs.
- Comocladia dentata 6C HPUS: itches, red and pimples; redness all over, red stripes on skin.
- Chamomilla 12C HPUS: mental calmness, hyperesthesia to pain, irritable, easily angered.
- Cina 6C HPUS: irritability of temper, very cross, sad and unpleasant.
Skin and Coat Tonic
Skin and Coat Tonic is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients: Horsetail, Dandelion, Spirulina, Bladderwrack.
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) has been widely used in Western and Chinese herbalism for many centuries. This herb provides tissue support due to its high silica content. Silica is essential in the maintenance of healthy skin, bones, claws and fur. It is the main component in all connective body tissues, including the myelin sheaths around nerve cells and the membranes of the brain and spinal cord. It also contains health promoting compounds called sterols (D'Agostino, M., Dini, A., Pizza, C., Senatore, F. and Aquino, R. "Sterols from Equisetum arvense." Boll. Soc Ital. Biol Sper. 12-30-1984; 60(12):2241-2245).
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinalis) is also a source of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin A, D, C, various B vitamins, iron, lecithin, silicon, potassium, magnesium, zinc and manganese. It has also been researched for its ability to soothe the skin (Schutz, K., Carle, R. and Schieber, A. "Taraxacum--a review on its phytochemical and pharmacological profile." J Ethnopharmacol 10-11-2006; 107(3):313-323).
- Spirulina (Arthrospira platenis) is a single celled microorganism found in the sea and is widely used as a source of chlorophyll. Widely used for its nutritive properties, Spirulina contains protein, vitamins (including B12 and folic acid) and carotenoids. This sea algae has been used for thousands of years to support energy, the immune system and liver functioning, as well as all-around systemic health.
- Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosis) is a sea vegetable that is a concentrated source of minerals, including iodine, potassium, magnesium, calcium and iron. Regular use will also support skin and coat condition via thyroid support.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
How to Use
Allergy Itch Ease and Skin and Coat Tonic can safely be taken together on a daily basis. To review directions on how to use each of these products, please visit the 'How to Use' section on the individual product pages.
- Natural skin soother
5 / 5
- Works great
4 / 5