With the Bug Defense ComboPack for Pets, you receive a two-part approach especially formulated by a clinical psychologist and our team of experts in natural medicine. This 100% natural combo features a two-pack with one of each popular remedy: Bug Defense and Parasite Dr.
Bug Defense is a safe, natural, DEET-free insect repellent for pets that uses six natural-repelling oils at 25% total concentration for highly effective support. Bug Defense utilizes a patented time-released repellent 100% effective for two hours, 95.8% effective for three hours and 77.1% effective for four hours. Parasite Dr. is a 100% herbal remedy specially formulated to promote digestive health and balance, plus help cleanse the blood and maintain a healthy immune system. It acts as a supportive tonic for the entire digestive system.
Get them in one convenient package together – the Bug Defense ComboPack for Pets.
Bug Defense contains the following ingredients:
Active Ingredients: Oil of Soybean 11.5%, Oil of Citronella 10.0%, Oil of Peppermint 2.0%, Oil of Cedar 1.50%, Oil of Lemongrass 1.00%, Oil of Geranium 0.05%.
Inactive Ingredients: (73.95%): Water, Glyceryl stearate, Beeswax, Vegetable glycerin, Xanthan gum, Potassium sorbate, Citric acid.
Parasite Dr. is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Cloves, Rue, Neem, Rice powder, Wormwood.
- Wormwood (Artemisia absinthinium) is a very well respected herb in both Eastern and Western herbal medicine. It is an excellent digestive tonic and helps to cleanse the blood and digestive tract (Baumann, I. C., Glatzel, H., and Muth, H. W. "Studies on the effects of wormwood (Artemisia absinthium L.) on bile and pancreatic juice secretion in man." Z. Allgemeinmed. 6-20-1975; 51(17):784-791).
- Cloves (Eugenia caryophyllata) contain strong detoxifying agents. Studies have even investigated this herb for its ability to discourage pests (Barnard, D. R. "Repellency of essential oils to mosquitoes (Diptera: Culicidae)." J Med Entomol. 1999; 36(5):625-629).
- Neem (Azadirachta indica) is a tree highly prized for making furniture, as its wood is worm resistant. For the same reason, it is a highly prized Ayurvedic medicine. Studies have investigated the properties of this to act as a natural repellant (Sharma, S. K., Dua, V. K., and Sharma, V. P. "Field studies on the mosquito repellent action of neem oil." Southeast Asian J.Trop. Med. Public Health. 1995; 26(1):180-182).
- Herb of Grace (Ruta graveolens) has been used for centuries and is included in Parasite Dr. for its ability to promote digestive and systemic cleansing. Studies have also shown this herb to have a supportive action on cardiac health (Chiu, K. W. and Fung, A. Y. "The cardiovascular effects of green beans (Phaseolus aureus), common rue (Ruta graveolens), and kelp (Laminaria japonica) in rats." Gen. Pharmacol. 1997; 29(5):859-862).
- Rice powder (inactive ingredient)
PetAlive is the leading brand of natural pet remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
PetAlive topical products never contain any parabens, sodium laurel sulfate (SLS) or harmful petrochemicals. They do not contain animal products, artificial colors or preservatives, and are never tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How to Use
Bug Defense and Parasite Dr. can safely be taken together on a daily basis. To review directions on how to use each of these products, please visit the 'How to Use' section on the individual product pages.
- Poochie has no bites
5 / 5
- No Chemicals!
4 / 5