I have been administering C-Caps to my 7 year old St. Bernard...He has been acting more energetic, and has been eating more. C-Caps has given Stevie a new lease on life!- Dogs4Life
What is C-Caps?
C-Caps contains a combination of herbs specially selected for their immune tonic properties, and their ability to support vitality and health. Each supports health in all cells, tissues, and organs in the body, and many of these herbs have been used in traditional medicine for centuries.
C-Caps is also an excellent companion to herbal supplement Energy Tonic™, as it supports healthy energy levels and vitality in dogs and cats.
The formula remains true to the full spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bioavailability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This manufacturing method reduces the likelihood of side effects and ensures that all active ingredients are in perfect balance.
All PetAlive products are manufactured in FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facilities under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists.
You can certainly promote pet health
Domestic animals may often have an easier life than their wild counterparts, but they are also exposed to many more unhealthy elements, including food colorings, preservatives, a nutritionally poor diet, and insufficient exercise.
In addition, domestic animals usually do not have access to the wide array of herbs and other substances that animals in the wild instinctively use to promote health and naturally cleanse their systems.
These factors can compromise your pet's immune system. Immune system health affects the body's natural ability to stay healthy. The importance of maintaining a strong immune system is being increasingly recognized as essential in maintaining your pet's health and vitality.
The natural way
Thankfully you can put in place strategies to support healthy immune functioning. These include:
- Make sure that your pet has plenty of clean, filtered water. Cats can be fussy drinkers and may only want to drink from a running tap, out of your glass of water or from rain puddles.
- Ensure your pet is eating a balanced, high quality diet with plenty of raw and unprocessed food, (preferably organic), and avoid onions and chocolate, as they can be toxic to animals.
- Try to limit the use of pesticides and herbicides, and make your house a non-smoking zone. Your pets need to have healthy lungs as well – and the whole household will benefit!
- Talk to a holistic vet before immunizing your pet every year. Conventional over-vaccination may stress the immune system unnecessarily, leading to negative side effects.
- Food and water bowls should be made of glass, stainless steel or porcelain, and not plastic. Wash your pet's water bowl and food bowls regularly using hot water. Make sure to rinse them well, so as not to leave any harmful chemical residue behind.
- Exercise, exercise, exercise! A good ball throwing session in the park or a catnip mouse ‘seek and destroy mission' will benefit your pet, as a fit, healthy pet is less likely to develop illness.
What are the Ingredients?
C-Caps is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Ashwagandha, Cat's claw, Astragalus, Milk thistle, Mistletoe, Echinacea, Rice powder.
- Huang qi (Astragalus membranaceous) is well known in traditional Chinese medicine. More recent research has highlighted the ability of this remedy to support the functioning of the immune system. Astragalus also helps to support vitality and a healthy appetite and maintain regular water metabolism.
- Mistletoe (Viscum album) is used to support already normal blood pressure and maintain a healthy immune system. Viscum album has been widely tested in both human and animal studies with many positive findings. In a recent study, it was determined that cellular components of the body's natural immune system (such as monocytes and granulocytes) bound Viscum album agglutinin-I molecules to a higher degree than lymphocytes, suggesting that this herb can support natural immune responses. (Hajto T, Hostanska K, Fischer J, Saller R. “Immunomodulatory effects of Viscum album agglutinin-I on natural immunity”. Department of Internal Medicine, University Hospital Zürich, Switzerland. PMID: 9179367).
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) is well known for its excellent benefits for immune functioning. Echinacea is also effective as a tonic for the lymphatic system. Regular use can help to keep your pet healthy. Over 500 scientific studies have been documented on this herb. Specific studies have investigated the immune-supportive action of Echinacea
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is one of the most important Ayurvedic tonic herbs, supporting growth, health and vigor. Regular use can help to nourish the blood and support healthy hemoglobin levels. This herb is often recommended as a restorative tonic and has been shown to have a tonic effect on the immune system. (Davis L, Kuttan G. “Immunomodulatory activity of Withania somnifera”. J Ethnopharmacol 2000; 71:193-200.)
- Milk thistle (Sylibum marianus) contains a flavonoid complex called silymarin, which is largely responsible for the therapeutic benefits of this herb. Silymarin is a powerful antioxidant and its positive effect on maintaining healthy liver functioning would have a direct impact on the overall systemic health of your pet as the liver is one of the most important organs in the body.
- Cat's claw (Uncaria tormentosa) has been used by the natives of Peru for hundreds of years. Cat's Claw boasts many therapeutic benefits, among them its supportive role in maintaining immune system strength. It has been studied for its ability to support healthy cells. (Rizzi, R., Re, F., Bianchi, A., De, Feo, V, De Simone, F., Bianchi, L., and Stivala, L. A. “Mutagenic and antimutagenic activities of Uncaria tomentosa and its extracts.” J.Ethnopharmacol. 1993;38(1):63-77)
PetAlive is the leading brand of natural pet remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered and cGMP compliant facilities. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
PetAlive topical products never contain any parabens, sodium laurel sulfate (SLS) or harmful petrochemicals. They do not contain animal products, artificial colors or preservatives, and are never tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use C-Caps?
C-Caps capsules may be given whole or opened with the contents mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet's size and preferences.
Cats: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs under 20 lbs: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 1 capsule twice daily
Dogs over 50 lbs: 1-2 capsules twice daily
Note: For added vitality support, it is recommended that C-Caps be administered in conjunction with Energy Tonic.
Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
How long until I see results?
Natural remedies strive to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health. The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning
Pets respond to natural remedies in different ways. To ensure your pet maintains optimum health it is important to administer natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that giving your pet a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report using them regularly as part of a maintenance program that supports continued health and well-being of their beloved animals.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of C-Caps contains 60 capsules and will last for 15-60 days, depending on the size of your pet.
- Love this product
5 / 5
- Gives me a piece of mind
4 / 5
- my cat is doing AWESOME
5 / 5
How has C-Caps helped others?
“With her health declining I was desperate to do something for my 12 yr old Border Collie & that's when I discovered your site & your C-Caps. She has been taking them ever since. I can't believe what they have done for her. She acts like a puppy again, doing things that she hasn't done in a long time! I am so grateful for more time with my best friend! More time with her feeling good again! C-Caps have given her a longer and better quality of life. The difference from 3 months ago is like a miracle has happened. Thank you.”
–Debi, CA, USA
“My Maine Coon cat, Adeline, has recovered the weight she lost and my vet says that it is a miracle.”
–David B., UK
“My Golden Retriever, Ruby, was not eating and she had a fever. I was searching for anything I could do to help her. I found PETALIVE and saw the C-Caps. I read the reviews- so anyone that reads these reviews they ARE real! I started her on them right away, and exactly 3 weeks later, her fever broke, and she began to eat and drink water. Slowly those little things you miss about your pet started happening again. She was right there when I was cooking hoping for a treat, and wanted to snuggle again with me. Words can never express the joy that my family and I feel. It has been a year, and soon she will be 12 years old. We are so grateful and amazed with her progress that we have even started using Native Remedies for our health problems!”
–Karene, CT, USA
“Just a follow up on a testimonial that I posted 2 years ago! …on Monday, June 16th 2008, she will celebrate her 2 year post-surgery birthday! I started her on C-Caps in July of 2006, I credit them with giving her a longer life…she isn't just surviving, she is thriving! THANKS!!!”
–Erin C., CA, USA
“My dogs have been on C-Caps just over 2 weeks and it is shocking really...Both dogs were looking like they were having difficulties. Energy level- very low. Audrey too thin, Stella too fat. Now both dogs have lots of energy. They have pep in their step and Stella trots all the time - it is so cute. They want to go for walks, play ball, play with their stuffed animals. They are very affectionate again. These C-Caps are the best money I've spent in a long time. My whole life is happier because my girls are doing so well.”
–Tammy C., USA
“Started our minature schnauzer Ceasar on C-Caps and he has had a dramatic improvement, return of appetite and generally good health. His vet is amazed and we are happy to still have him with us. We recommend C-Caps!”
–Eric H., GA, USA
*These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your or your child’s condition.