- Promotes complete cellular health
- Strengthens immune system function
- Accelerates healing and relieves fatigue
- Promotes a healthy appetite
- Maintains health in all organs, tissue and cells
- Strengthens the lymphatic system to reduce toxin build-up and promote waste elimination
- Improves liver functioning for better health
I have been administering C-Caps to my 7 year old St. Bernard... He has been acting more energetic, and has been eating more. C-Caps has given Stevie a new lease on life!- Dogs4Life
What is C-Caps?
C-Caps contains a combination of specially selected herbs known for their immune tonic properties, ability to support vitality and health, and for their cleansing and purifying actions. Each supports health in all cells, tissues, and organs in the body. Many of these herbs have been used for centuries in traditional medicine and subjected to clinical research.
C-Caps is also an excellent companion to herbal supplement Energy Tonic™, as it supports healthy energy levels and vitality in dogs and cats that appear tired and lethargic. Used together, C-Caps and Energy Tonic can help promote immunity and complete cellular health, plus put vigor back into your pet’s step naturally!
The formula remains true to the full spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bioavailability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This manufacturing method also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and ensures that all active ingredients are in perfect balance.
All PetAlive products are manufactured in FDA-registered, GMP-certified facilities under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists.
You can certainly promote pet health
Domestic animals may often have an easier life than their wild counterparts, but they are also exposed to many more unhealthy elements, including food colorings, preservatives, a nutritionally poor diet, insufficient exercise, and in some cases, prescription drugs.
In addition, domestic animals usually do not have access to the wide array of herbs and other substances that animals in the wild instinctively use to promote health and cleanse their systems.
These factors can compromise your pet's immune system. A compromised immune system reduces the body's natural ability to fight a range of illnesses, including cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and many more. The importance of maintaining a strong immune system is being increasingly recognized as essential in maintaining your pet's health and vitality.
The natural way
Thankfully you can put in place strategies to support healthy immune functioning and protect your pet from some of the risk factors of urban living. These include:
- Make sure that your pet has plenty of clean, filtered water. Cats can be fussy drinkers and may only want to drink from a running tap, out of your glass of water or from rain puddles.
- Ensure your pet is eating a balanced, high-quality diet with plenty of raw and unprocessed food, (preferably organic), and avoid onions and chocolate, as they can be toxic to animals.
- Try and limit the use of pesticides and herbicides, and make your house a no-smoking zone. Your pets need to have healthy lungs as well – and the whole household will benefit!
- Talk to a holistic vet before immunizing your pet every year. Conventional over-vaccination may stress the immune system unnecessarily, leading to negative side effects.
- Food and water bowls should be made of glass, stainless steel or porcelain, and not plastic. Wash your pet's water bowl and food bowls regularly using hot water. Make sure to rinse them well, so as not to leave any harmful chemical residue behind.
- Exercise, exercise, exercise! A good ball throwing session in the park or a catnip mouse ‘seek and destroy mission' will benefit your pet, as a fit, healthy pet is less likely to develop illness.
- Provide your pet with the herbs he would usually eat in the wild. These could include liver-cleansing herbs like Milk Thistle and Dandelion, and immune system tonics like Echinacea and Astragalus.
What are the Ingredients?
C-Caps is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Ashwagandha, Cat's claw, Astragalus, Milk thistle, Mistletoe, Echinacea, Rice powder.
- Huang qi (Astragalus membranaceous) is well known in traditional Chinese medicine. More recent research has highlighted the ability of this remedy to support the functioning of the immune system. Astragalus also helps to support vitality and a healthy appetite and maintain regular water metabolism. Currently, much of the pharmacological research on Astragalus is focused on its immuno-supportive polysaccharides and other active ingredients useful in supporting a healthy immune system. (Wang DC. “Influence of Astragalus membranaceus (AM) polysaccharide FB on immunologic function of human periphery blood lymphocyte”. Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi 1989;11:180-183).
- Mistletoe (Viscum album) is used to support normal blood pressure and maintain a healthy immune system. Viscum album has been widely tested in both human and animal studies with many positive findings. In a recent study, it was determined that cellular components of the body's natural immune system (such as monocytes and granulocytes) bound Viscum album agglutinin-I molecules to a higher degree than lymphocytes, suggesting that this herb can support natural immune responses. (Hajto T, Hostanska K, Fischer J, Saller R. “Immunomodulatory effects of Viscum album agglutinin-I on natural immunity”. Department of Internal Medicine, University Hospital Zürich, Switzerland. PMID: 9179367).
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) is well known for its excellent benefits for immune functioning. Echinacea is also effective as a tonic for the lymphatic system. Regular use can help to keep your pet healthy. Over 500 scientific studies have been documented on this herb. Specific studies have investigated the immune-supportive action of Echinacea (Barrett BP, Brown RL, Locken K, et al. “Treatment of the common cold with unrefined Echinacea: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial”. Ann Intern Med 2002; Dec 17, 137(12):939-946).
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is one of the most important Ayurvedic tonic herbs, supporting growth, health and vigor. Regular use can help to nourish the blood and support healthy hemoglobin levels. This herb is often recommended as a strengthening and restorative tonic and has been shown to have a tonic effect on the immune system. (Davis L, Kuttan G. “Immunomodulatory activity of Withania somnifera”. J Ethnopharmacol 2000; 71:193-200.)
- Milk thistle (Sylibum marianus) contains a flavonoid complex called silymarin, which is largely responsible for the therapeutic benefits of this herb. Silymarin is a powerful antioxidant and its positive effect on maintaining healthy liver functioning would have a direct impact on the overall systemic health of your pet as the liver is one of the most important organs in the body. (Pares A, Planas R, Torres M, et al. “Effects of silymarin in alcoholic patients with cirrhosis of the liver: results of a controlled, double-blind, randomized and multicenter trial.” J Hepatol 1998; 28(4):615-621.)(Benda L, Dittrich H, Ferenzi P, et al.”The influence of therapy with silymarin on the survival rate of patients with liver cirrhosis (author's transl)”. Wien Klin Wochenschr 1980; 92(19):678-683.) Milk Thistle is also regarded as a potent antioxidant.
- Cat's claw (Uncaria tormentosa) has been used by the natives of Peru for hundreds of years. Cat's Claw boasts many therapeutic benefits, among them its supportive role in maintaining immune system strength. It has been studied for its ability to support healthy cells. (Rizzi, R., Re, F., Bianchi, A., De, Feo, V, De Simone, F., Bianchi, L., and Stivala, L. A. “Mutagenic and antimutagenic activities of Uncaria tomentosa and its extracts.” J.Ethnopharmacol. 1993;38(1):63-77)
PetAlive is the leading brand of natural pet remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
PetAlive herbal products never contain any animal products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use C-Caps?
C-Caps capsules may be given whole or opened with the contents mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet's size and preferences.
Cats: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs under 20 lbs: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 1 capsule twice daily
Dogs over 50 lbs: 1-2 capsules twice daily
Note: For added vitality support, it is recommended that C-Caps be administered in conjunction with Energy Tonic.
Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established.
Get optimum results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health, relieve ailments, and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning instead of just suppressing symptoms.
Pets respond to natural medicine in different ways. Some of our satisfied customers have reported observing immediate results in their pets, while many others have reported observing optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure that your pet receives optimum results, it is important to administer natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that giving your pet a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report using a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for the continued health and well-being of their beloved animals.
How long until I see results?
Degree and speed of response differs from animal to animal, depending on many factors. With regular use, results should be noted within 3-6 weeks, although many pets respond even sooner.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of C-Caps contains 60 capsules and will last for 15 - 60 days, depending on the size of your pet.
How has C-Caps helped others?
C-Caps has been used to boost immunity and flush toxins. Here is what some pet owners have to say:
“Three months ago my best friend, my 12 yr old Border Collie, was diagnosed…With her health declining I was desperate to do something for her & that's when I discovered your site & your C-Caps. She has been taking them ever since. I can't believe what they have done for her. She acts like a puppy again, doing things that she hasn't done in a long time! I am so grateful for more time with my best friend! More time with her feeling good again! C-Caps have given her a longer and better quality of life. The difference from 3 months ago is like a miracle has happened. Thank you.”
— Debi, CA, USA
“The vet gave my Maine Coon cat, Adeline, a mere two weeks to live when he discovered a lump in her bladder. He suggested putting her to sleep, which I could never do. I gave her C-Caps and two months down the road she has recovered the weight she lost and my vet says that it is a miracle. I know that it says on the package that a cure cannot be guaranteed, but my Adeline is living proof that it can!”
—David B., UK
“My Golden Retriever, Ruby, was diagnosed in October of 2008…We were told that she did not have long. She was not eating and … she had a fever. I was searching for anything I could do to help her. I found PETALIVE and saw the C-Caps. I read the reviews- so anyone that reads these reviews they ARE real! I started her on them right away, and exactly 3 weeks later, her fever broke, and she began to eat and drink water. Slowly those little things you miss about your pet started happening again. She was right there when I was cooking hoping for a treat, and wanted to snuggle again with me. Words can never express the joy that my family and I feel. It has been a year, and soon she will be 12 years old. We are so grateful and amazed with her progress that we have even started using Native Remedies for our health problems!”
— Karene, CT, USA
“Just a follow up on a testimonial that I posted 2 years ago! …The vet gave her 4–6 months to live, and on Monday, June 16th 2008, she will celebrate her 2 year post– surgery birthday! I started her on C-Caps in July of 2006, I credit them with giving her a longer life… she isn't just surviving, she is thriving! THANKS!!!”
— Erin C., CA, USA
“My dogs have been on C-Caps just over 2 weeks and it is shocking really…. Both dogs were looking like they were having difficulty walking and were in pain. Energy level- very low. Audrey too thin, Stella too fat. Audrey struggled to poop, Stella frequent diarrhea. Now both dogs have lots of energy. They have pep in their step and Stella trots all the time - it is so cute. They want to go for walks, play ball, play with their stuffed animals. They are very affectionate again. And bathroom issues are resolving - Stella has lost weight and Audrey has gained. It is seriously like a miracle! Stella is 12 and Audrey Rose is 10. Now they seem years younger. These C-Caps are the best money I've spent in a long time. My whole life is happier because my girls are doing so well.”
— Tammy C., USA
“Our minature schnauzer Ceasar was diagnosed… on November 8, 2009 and following surgery was given 1 to 4 weeks… Started him on C-Caps and he has had a dramatic improvement, return of appetite and generally good health. His vet is amazed and we are happy to still have him with us. We recommend C-Caps!”
— Eric H., GA, USA