- Improves overall temperament and calms hyperactivity
- Prevents destructive behavior problems such as excessive jumping, barking, meowing, scratching, running, chewing and digging
- Maintains normal libido to discourage inappropriate sexual behavior
- Encourages a positive response to behavior modification efforts (obedience classes)
[Our puppy was] found at the shelter and .....we tried everything... We (now) use the Problem Pet regularly and it helps to calm her down without changing her happy personality.- Dana
What is Problem Pet Solution?
Problem Pet Solution is a safe, non-addictive, FDA registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients formulated especially for pets to relieve behavior problems such as hyperactivity and overactive libido to maximize training efforts and appropriate conduct.
Problem Pet may be used every day for long-term support or occasionally as needed – depending on circumstances and the needs of your pet.
Problem Pet Solution comes in convenient, dissolvable granule form. Safe and easy to administer, these pleasant tasting granules are simply sprinkled on your pet’s tongue and rapidly absorbed in the mouth – making them easy to administer to even the most difficult pets.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
It is important to try to understand, if possible, why your pet is behaving the way he is. For instance, some breeds of pets such as border collies, are naturally more highly strung than others. Border collies are typically bred as working dogs so if instead they are kept as pets their owners need to be aware that they need lots of exercise and attention.
Other factors that can need to be taken into consideration include boredom, lack of stimulation, an inadequate diet (especially one with too much protein), allergies, stress, lack of attention and/or lack of exercise.
Recent environmental changes to the environment such as introducing a new pet or a new person to the home, moving house or even a new, particularly high-pitched doorbell can also be a factor. Pets may feel insecure and fearful and "act out". This all helps to illustrate the importance of learning to understand your pet and the context of the environment, as well as dynamics in the family which all contribute to forming your pet’s behavior.
The natural way
Regular exercise is essential. High-energy pets need a natural outlet for their energy and exhaustion can have a dramatically calming effect on an over-active animal! Plus, exercise has been shown to have a mood-stabilizing, calming effect.
What else can I do to help my pet?
- Regular exercise is essential. High energy pets need a natural outlet for their energy and exhaustion can have a dramatically calming effect on a too active animal! Plus, exercise has been shown to have a mood-stabilizing, calming effect.
- Ensure your pet is eating a balanced, high quality diet with plenty of raw and unprocessed food (preferably organic). Behavioral issues can often be related to food intolerances and an inadequate diet. A diet that is too high in protein can also be a factor. If in doubt, please consult your vet.
- Avoid exposure to toxins and chemicals as much as possible including pesticides, herbicides, commercial flea collars, flea powder, insecticides and second-hand cigarette smoke. Also make sure that food and water bowls are made of glass, stainless steel or porcelain. Cook food in stainless-steel pans, not aluminum or copper pans
- Don't feed your pet chocolate as even a small amount can be toxic
- Use PetAlive PetCalm™ to immediately soothe a highly-strung pet.
- Instead of reacting to your pet's bad behavior, try ignoring it and leaving the room -- the idea being to eliminate any attention-seeking efforts on their behalf. A pet behaviorist will give you further advice and ideas.
- Take note of particular stressors in your pet's environment that may be causing problems (particularly recent changes) and take whatever steps are feasible to minimize them.
- Ensure that your home is a secure environment where your pet feels safe.
- As a last resort, neutering or spaying may also have a calming effect on your pet.
- Natural remedies have a long history of providing safe and effective solutions. The correct choice can make all the difference!
What are the Ingredients?
Problem Pet Solution is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Belladonna (30C), Cantharis (30C), Hypericum (3X), Nux vom (30C), Scutellaria (3X), Sucrose.
- Scutellaria (3X) is one of the best known homeopathic remedies for soothing the nerves and provides tonic benefits for the entire nervous system.
- Hypericum (3X) is widely used to promote well-being and emotional health and traditional use has been well supported by clinical research (Linde, K., Ramirez, G., Mulrow, C. D., Pauls, A., Weidenhammer, W., and Melchart, D. "St John's wort for depression-an overview and meta-analysis of randomised clinical trials." BMJ 8-3-1993;313(7052):253-258).
- Belladonna (30C) is a natural remedy which is used for supporting physical and emotional health in a variety of different circumstances and can have a very positive effect on behavior and the support of a soothed nervous system. Pets that are very sensitive to noise, light, touch and temperature changes will also benefit from this remedy.
- Cantharis (30C) is a natural remedy which also has many benefits; Cantharis helps to support appropriate and normal sexual behavior and balanced mood.
- Nux vom (30C) is often recommended for the support of normal energy levels and appetites and can also be of great benefit to the digestive system.
- Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
PetAlive is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
PetAlive homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Problem Pet Solution?
Problem Pet Solution comes in convenient dissolvable granule form. The tiny granules are easy to administer to pets of all sizes and personalities with no fuss or bother!
Granules may be sprinkled directly into the mouth or as an alternative mixed with a small amount of wet food.
Cats: 1 pinch
Dogs under 20 lbs: 1 pinch
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 2 pinches
Dogs over 50 lbs: ¼ cap
Initial or occasional Dose: Every 30 minutes for up to 6 doses.
Maintenance Dose: Three times daily.
Safe for animals of all ages, pregnant animals or animals that are nursing. Problem Pet Solution can safely be used along with prescription medications. No adverse interactions have been noted between the ingredients in Problem Pet Solution and prescription medications. However, as with any medicine, it is always advisable to consult your vet.
Get optimum results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating the symptoms in your pet, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in their body to support systemic health, relieve ailments, and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support the overall health and functioning in your pet, rather than just suppressing symptoms.
Pets respond to natural medicine in different ways, some pets experience immediate results while many other pet owners have reported optimal benefits taking effect in their pets within 3-6 weeks. To ensure your pet receives optimum results it is important to administer natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support, many pets take a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for continued health and well-being.
How long until I see results?
A positive response is usually seen within days or even sooner with some animals. As with all good tonics, you should continue to see improvement over time with regular use.
How long does one bottle last?
One bottle of Problem Pet Solution will last for 15 - 30 days, depending on frequency of use as well as the size of your pet. The bottle contains approximately 50 – 100 doses, depending on the size of your pet.
How has Problem Pet Solution helped others?
“We had really come to our wits end with our dog! She was a puppy we found at the Shelter and for two years …we tried everything. After some research we came up with your website and how glad we are that we did! We use the Problem Pet regularly and it helps …without changing her happy personality”
“…Thank goodness for your remedy!”
“If you have seen the cartoons of cats …then you have seen my Siamese cat. He behaves like a toy that you wind up in the morning and goes goes goes till he falls asleep at night (which doesn't last long!) …Your remedy seems to have made him more passive and even affectionate at last. It is almost as if he is also breathing a sigh of relief because he can relax for the first time. Yesterday I found him napping in the sun which I have never seen before. I am very impressed with this remedy”