We call Cushex Drops a miracle and can't say enough about this product.- Dan & Rudi, CO, USA
What is Cushex Drops?
Cushex Drops is a 100% safe, non-addictive natural herbal remedy formulated to promote adrenal and pituitary gland balance and health in dogs.
Cushex Drops are easy to administer, and the serving can be adjusted to suit pets of all sizes and is also an excellent companion to herbal supplement Energy Tonic™, as it supports healthy energy levels and vitality.
The formula remains true to the full spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bioavailability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This manufacturing method also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and ensures that all active ingredients are in perfect balance.
Adrenal gland health
The adrenal glands are two small, triangular-shaped endocrine glands located on top of the kidneys. They are orange in color and covered in a connective tissue capsule that is hidden in a layer of fat. These glands are made up of two parts – the adrenal cortex (outside) and the adrenal medulla (inside). The adrenal glands work together with the pituitary gland and hypothalamus in the brain for the overall health and functioning of your dog.
The process commences when the hypothalamus produces corticotrophin hormones which stimulate the pituitary gland. The pituitary gland, in turn also produces ACTH (Adrenocortico-trophic hormone) which then stimulates the adrenal glands to produce corticosteroid hormones.
These hormones are key components for your dog’s health and vitality - they are responsible for the functioning of every tissue, organ and gland in the body. Adrenal glands maintain metabolic processes by managing blood sugar levels, regulating inflammation as well the balance of salt and water, and controlling the “fight or flight” response to stress.
Maintaining adrenal balance is therefore key to promoting health in your furry friends.
The natural way
Herbal and homeopathic remedies can play an important role in supporting the health and balance of your dog's adrenal glands, and a holistic approach is the best way to contribute to your pet's general health. Due to the vital importance of adrenal balance, it is not surprising that natural remedies have the answers! After all, organ and systemic support are the cornerstones of a holistic approach! By supporting adrenal health, the natural approach aims to facilitate well-being across a number of body systems, thereby encouraging wellness and vitality every day!
What are the Ingredients?
CushexDrops is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients:
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) is well-known as a supporter for the liver, kidneys and adrenal glands and will help to support normal adrenal functioning. Dandelion also contains vitamins and minerals important for hair health and growth and has been studied for its antioxidant activities (Hu, C. and Kitts, D. D. “Antioxidant, prooxidant, and cytotoxic activities of solvent-fractionated dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) flower extracts in vitro” J Agric.Food Chem. 1-1-2003;51(1):301-310.)
- Burdock (Arctium lappa) is a cleansing and eliminating herb and is excellent at cleansing the tissues and supporting waste removal from the body. (Shimizu, J., Yamada, N., Nakamura, K., Takita, T., and Innami, S. “Effects of different types of dietary fiber preparations isolated from bamboo shoots, edible burdock, apple and corn on fecal steroid profiles of rats.” J Nutr Sci Vitaminol.(Tokyo) 1996;42(6):527-539.) Burdock is also traditionally recommended for maintaining blood sugar levels already within the normal range and has been investigated for its ability to support health.
- Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceous) is an herb which has been used for many centuries as a revitalizing herb. Astragalus is known as an adaptogen and helps to support balance in the adrenal glands. It helps to maintain healthy adrenal cortical function and is important for supporting blood pressure and blood sugar levels already within the normal range. Recent research confirms the positive effect of Astragalus in supporting the immune system.
PetAlive is the leading brand of natural pet remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered and cGMP compliant facilities. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
PetAlive topical products never contain any parabens, sodium laurel sulfate (SLS) or harmful petrochemicals. They do not contain animal products, artificial colors or preservatives, and are never tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Cushex Drops?
Mix drops into a small amount of food or a treat 2-3 times daily.
Cats and Dogs under 20 lbs: 2-3 drops
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 5 drops
Dogs over 50 lbs: 0.25 mL
Note: For added vitality support, it is recommended that Cushex Drops be administered in conjunction with Energy Tonic.
Not recommended for dogs with Addison's disease. Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
Get optimum benefits with regular use
Natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health. The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning
Pets respond to natural medicine in different ways. To ensure your pet maintains optimum health it is important to administer natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that giving your pet a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report using it regularly as part of a maintenance program that supports continued health and well-being of their beloved animals.
How long will a bottle last?
One 60 mL bottle of Cushex Drops will last for 20-80 days, depending on the size and needs of your pet.
- Did not work for my dog, product is easy to use.
2 / 5
- I think my dog, Sidney, is doing better.
4 / 5
- My Carin is now a happy camper
4 / 5
- Cushex Drops a NEW PET Miracle reduces urination. A 5 star treatment
5 / 5
- Happy With Results
4 / 5
- Very pleased with the results
5 / 5
- Cushex Drops
5 / 5
- very pleased with results of cushex
5 / 5
- This product has been great.
5 / 5
- Gave Bucky another year.
4 / 5
How has Cushex Drops helped others?
Here is what some pet owners have to say:
We call Cushex Drops a miracle and can't say enough about this product. - Dan & Rudi, CO, USA
“I searched for some natural remedies and found the Cushex Drops. After only 2 weeks of giving her the drops she began to improve dramatically. Her coat came back, she lost the extra weight and her tummy troubles improved. Thank goodness for the drops! She is back to her normal self!”
-Judy, British Columbia, Canada
“Thank you for such a wonderful remedy. My poor dog’s health was in a state and this natural product really helped. I am so pleased that her coat is looking healthier and her hair has stopped falling out everywhere. I’m also relieved that we have managed to avoid surgery as Kendra is an old dog now and I would hate to put her life at risk.”
“We were not keen on the vet’s recommendations as they all sounded terribly harsh and downright dangerous so we tried your Cushex Drops and are very impressed. It is wonderful to find something all-natural and safe that actually works! I have told my vet about your product and how well it works - he can see the difference in our Maltese as well and says that he is going to recommend your product in his practice!”
“After two months on Cushex Drops, Bandit's pot belly is smaller, his hair has stopped falling out, his body temperature is more regulated, and his desperate thirst has leveled off. Thank you for providing a viable alternative!”
-Susannah, NC, USA
*These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your or your child’s condition.