I can recommend your DetoxPlus caps for anyone’s pet. I have tried it for both my dogs and it has been great…Thanks to all of you.- Rhoda
What is DetoxPlus?
DetoxPlus is a 100% herbal remedy specially formulated to support the body in its natural detox and purification processes, thereby assisting in toxin release.
All PetAlive products are manufactured in a FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists.
The natural way
Natural remedies can be very effective in helping to support your pet's system in its natural process of elimination and purification, thereby providing a healthy solution to waste and toxin removal and supporting optimum general bodily functioning.
Maintaining thyroid and liver health and supporting natural metabolism and the body's ability to process dietary fat by means of bile production will help your pet to look and feel healthier.
Herbal and homeopathic medicine can also help to support all around health and vigor in pets.
What are the ingredients?
DetoxPlus is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Alfalfa, Bladderwrack, Burdock, Red aloe, and Dandelion.
- Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosis) is a sea vegetable that is a concentrated source of minerals, including iodine, potassium, magnesium, calcium, and iron. As a source of iodine, it helps to maintain the production of thyroid hormones, which are necessary for healthy metabolism in all cells of the body. Regular use will act as a tonic for skin and coat conditions.
- Cape aloe (Aloe ferox) has been used as a therapeutic plant for thousands of years and has been depicted in paintings and hieroglyphics on the walls of Ancient Egyptian temples. An effective digestive tonic, regular use of Aloe ferox helps to maintain healthy bile flow, thus ensuring the breakdown of dietary fat. Aloe ferox also helps to support regular bowel movements and is also valuable for a wide range of other uses related to systemic health (Odes HS, Madar Z. "A double-blind trial of a celandin, aloe vera and psyllium laxative preparation in adult patients with constipation." Digestion. 1991; 49(2):65-71). Aloe ferox also has documented use from more than three thousand years ago, when it was used by Indian healers to assist with weight management. Modern science has established that this succulent is rich in nutrients and modern research has shown that Aloe contains 18 amino acids as well as Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C and E.
- Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) is rich in nutrients including calcium, magnesium, potassium and beta carotene. It is regarded as an effective systemic cleanser and also helps to support fluid balance in the body. Like Aloe ferox, Alfalfa also helps to maintain regular bowel movements.
- Burdock (Arctium lappa) is widely known as a systemic cleanser and blood purifier. Burdock is also an effective digestive tonic and helps to maintain blood sugar within normal levels. It is invaluable as a cleansing and purifying agent. Burdock is also highly regarded as a skin and joint tonic and also helps to support healthy immune systems. It has been studied for its ability to promote and support health in cells and to support routine detoxification carried out by the body (Lin, C. C., Lu, J. M., Yang, J. J., Chuang, S. C., and Ujiie, T. "Anti-inflammatory and radical scavenge effects of Arctium lappa." Am J Chin Med 1996; 24(2):127-137).
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinalis) is known to contain bitter principles which have a beneficial effect on the liver and digestive system. Dandelion is also a rich source of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin A, D, C, various B Vitamins, iron, lecithin, silicon, potassium, magnesium, zinc and manganese. It supports healthy liver and gall bladder functioning as well as fluid balance. Dandelion supports the routine excretion of retained water and is also considered to be an excellent cleansing tonic for the liver. Studies have investigated this herb for its ability to support urine production and excretion (Rácz-Kotilla E, Rácz G, Solomon A. "The action of Taraxacum officinale extracts on the body weight and diuresis of laboratory animals." Planta Med. 1974 Nov; 26(3):212-7).
PetAlive is the leading brand of natural pet remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered and cGMP compliant facilities. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
PetAlive topical products never contain any parabens, sodium laurel sulfate (SLS) or harmful petrochemicals. They do not contain animal products, artificial colors or preservatives, and are never tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use DetoxPlus?
DetoxPlus comes in convenient capsule form and may be swallowed whole by larger dogs. However, most owners find that it is easier and more convenient to open the capsule and mix the contents with wet food or a small treat.
This prevents stress to both pet and owner! Cats especially hate to have medicine forced down their throats and will happily eat the dried herb when it is mixed with a little fish or meat.
A three week course is recommended and can be repeated as necessary.
Cats: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs under 20 lbs: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 1 capsule twice daily
Dogs over 50 lbs: 1-2 capsules twice daily
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
Get optimum support with regular use
Natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health. The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning
Pets respond to natural medicine in different ways. To ensure your pet maintains optimum health it is important to administer natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that giving your pet a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report using it regularly as part of a maintenance program that supports continued health and well-being of their beloved animals.
How long will a bottle last?
Depending on the size of your pet, one bottle of DetoxPlus should last from 15-60 days.
- Lumps on My Cat
5 / 5
- Very happy
4 / 5
- This product has really helped my dog!
5 / 5
- Great product
5 / 5
- DetoxPlus is the best thing I ever bought for my dog.
5 / 5
- Helped my dog regain energy.
5 / 5
How has DetoxPlus helped others?
“Your DetoxPlus capsules have been marvelous for my Golden Retriever who has been...preferring to eat our food than hers! As my husband does not always follow a healthy diet, you can understand that she was eating many things that both dogs and people should not!!!! Your Detox Drops for people have helped me, and so I thought I would try them from your PetAlive Web site. I have been very happy with the results. Now...my husband????”
“I can't believe it!!!! I started my 2-yr. old German Shepherd on Parasite Dr. with Detox Plus (for 1st month) in May when we got her...Instead of the conventional [way] we decided to give this a try...I believed it would work eventually but in 4 months?! I HIGHLY recommend...”
–Lela P., FL, USA
“Thanks for your advice about the DetoxPlus capsules. They have helped my beautiful Persian and she has much more energy again. Like I said, I promise to give her no more chocolate! Oh dear!”
“I can recommend your DetoxPlus caps for anyone’s pet. I have tried it for both my dogs and it has been great...Thanks to all of you who help me when I phone or e-mail! You are such a blessing to me and my family (including the furry ones!!!!)”
*These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your or your child’s condition.