- Supports optimal bowel functioning in your pet (for all animals)*
- Maintains healthy, firm stool formation*
- Maintains healthy digestive functioning
- Soothes gastric mucus membranes
Promote firm stool formation and digestive system health in your cat or dog. Get the Digestive Health ComboPack for Pets, a natural combo featuring RuniPoo Relief and Digestive Support.
RuniPoo Relief is an herbal remedy that maintains healthy bowel functions.* Digestive Support, another herbal remedy, soothes the stomach lining and esophagus.
Together, these remedies provide digestive system support for your pet. Get them in one convenient package — the Digestive Health ComboPack for Pets.
RuniPoo Relief is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients: Arsen alb, Lady's Mantle, Plantain, Podoph, and Sulphur.
- Plantain (Plantago major) is a well-known herbal remedy traditionally used to support the health of the digestive system and mucous membranes. The major constituents in plantain are mucilage, iridoid glycosides (particularly aucubin), and tannins.
- Lady’s Mantle (Alchemilla vulgaris) has been used for many years to support healthy, firm stools and maintain bowel functioning. Alchemilla also contains tannins, which support the digestive tract. (Jonadet M, Meunier MT, Villie F, Bastide JP, Lamaison JL. "Flavonoids extracted Alchemilla vulgaris.” J Pharmacol. 1986; 17:21–7).
- Podophyllum is a natural remedy that is often used when common abdominal rumbles and gurgles are present. This remedy tends to suit those animals of a ‘liverish’ temperament that may drink large quantities of cold water at one time, as well as those who need digestive support in hot weather.
- Sulphur is found in every cell in the body. As a natural remedy, it supports digestive function.
- Arsen alb is another well-known natural remedy that helps to support both the digestive and nervous system, making it an excellent choice for high-strung pets.
Digestive Support is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Licorice, Marshmallow, Rice powder, and Slippery elm.
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) is an excellent tonic for the intestines, bladder, kidney and entire digestive tract. This herb is also very effective in soothing the lining of the digestive tract. It has long been used as an herbal remedy for gastrointestinal health and is well known for its immune-supporting properties. Licorice also exerts a gentle, relaxing action on the bowels, helping support healthy digestion and waste removal. Licorice has also been investigated for its promotion of liver health. (Arase Y, Ikeda K, Murashima N, et al. "The long term efficacy of glycyrrhizin in chronic hepatitis C patients.” Cancer 1997; 79(8):1494-1500.)
- Slippery elm (Ulmus fulva) is known for its bark, which is an excellent digestive herb rich in trace minerals, manganese, iodine, protein and soothing mucilage. It is a very highly respected herb in naturopathic circles and is regularly used by holistic veterinarians to improve the health of the digestive tract. (DeHaan RL. Home remedies for pets. J Am Holistic Veterinary Med Assoc 1994; 12:26.)
- Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) is a well-known remedy for digestive health and contains large sugar molecules called mucilage, which exerts a soothing demulcent effect on the mucous membranes of the digestive tract. This makes marshmallow an ideal natural remedy to support a healthy lining in the digestive tract.
- Rice Powder (inactive ingredient)
How To Use
RuniPoo Relief drops and Digestive Support veggie capsules can safely be given to your pet on a daily basis. When combined, these remedies can be used as part of a complete approach to digestive health for cats and dogs.