With the Digestive Health ComboPack for Pets, you receive a two-part approach especially formulated by a clinical psychologist and our team of experts in natural medicine. This 100% natural combo features a two-pack with one bottle of each popular remedy: Digestive Support and RuniPoo Relief.
Digestive Support is a 100% herbal remedy specially formulated to support digestive health and functioning in pets. RuniPoo Relief is a 100% herbal remedy, containing ingredients that have been carefully selected to support digestive balance, support the production of firm stools and maintain healthy bowel functioning.
Get them in one convenient package together – the Digestive Health ComboPack for Pets.
Digestive Support is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients: Licorice, Marshmallow, Slippery elm.
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) is an excellent tonic for the intestines, bladder, kidney and entire digestive tract and helps support health in the digestive tract lining. This herb promotes gastrointestinal health and is well known for its immune-supporting properties. Licorice also exerts a gentle relaxing action on the bowels, helping to support healthy digestion and waste removal.
- Slippery elm (Ulmus fulva) is known for its bark, which is supports digestion and is rich in trace minerals such as manganese, iodine, protein and soothing mucilage. It is a very highly respected herb in naturopathic circles and is regularly used by holistic veterinarians to promote the health of the digestive tract (DeHaan RL. Home remedies for pets. J Am Holistic Veterinary Med Assoc 1994; 12:26).
- Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) is a well-known remedy for digestive health and contains large sugar molecules, called mucilage, which exert a soothing demulcent effect on the mucous membranes of the digestive tract. This makes Marshmallow an ideal natural remedy to support a healthy lining in the digestive tract.
RuniPoo Relief is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients: Plantain, Lady’s mantle.
- Plantain (Plantago major) is a well-known herbal remedy traditionally used to support the health of the digestive system and mucous membranes. The major constituents in plantain are mucilage, iridoid glycosides (particularly aucubin) and tannins.
- Lady’s mantle (Alchemilla vulgaris) has been used for many years to support healthy firm stools and maintain bowel functioning. Alchemilla also contains tannins, which support the digestive tract (Jonadet M, Meunier MT, Villie F, Bastide JP, Lamaison JL. "Flavonoids extracted Alchemilla vulgaris." J Pharmacol. 1986; 17:21-7).
PetAlive is the leading brand of natural pet remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered and cGMP compliant facilities. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
PetAlive topical products never contain any parabens, sodium laurel sulfate (SLS) or harmful petrochemicals. They do not contain animal products, artificial colors or preservatives, and are never tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How to Use
Digestive Support and RuniPoo Relief can safely be taken together on a daily basis. To review directions on how to use each of these products, please visit the 'How to Use' section on the individual product pages.
- My poor cat
4 / 5
- Regual and consistant
5 / 5
*These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your or your child’s condition.