- Suppresses queasiness associated with travel sickness
- Maintains nervous system balance while in motion
- Supports your pet’s digestive system during air, sea, or car travel
- Helps make trips a pleasant experience for owners and pets alike
EasyTravel helps our dogs... Thanks for a very effective remedy, which is truly easy to administer, as you say.- Sylvia P.
What is EasyTravel Solution?
EasyTravel Solution is a safe, non-addictive, FDA registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to relieve motion sickness, queasiness, and general unease associated with travel to support digestive and nervous system health.
EasyTravel Solution comes in convenient, dissolvable granule form. Safe and easy to administer, these pleasant tasting granules are simply sprinkled on your pet’s tongue and rapidly absorbed in the mouth – making them easy to administer.
EasyTravel Solution may be used on short car trips or longer journeys by air or train and is a gentle yet effective natural remedy, without side effects.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Traveling with pets
Traveling with pets can sometimes be a trial! While some dogs and cats adapt easily to car journeys or even air travel from time to time, others hate the motion and feelings of confinement.
Whether your journey is simply a visit to the vet, grooming parlor, or your pet has to travel far, there are many things you can do to ease the situation and help to make the journey a successful and stress-free one.
The natural way
There are many things you can do to make traveling easier for your pet. Here are some useful tips:
- Ensure that your furry companion is adequately restrained. Transport cats in a veterinary-approved cat carrier. Dogs should travel on the back seat and be fitted with a seatbelt and harness specifically designed for pets.
- Try to avoid giving your pet any food for about an hour or two before the journey.
- Take your pet on short journeys regularly to help accustom him to traveling.
- Ensure that your vehicle is well-ventilated, and open a window if necessary.
- Take along a favorite blanket to help your cat or dog feel more secure in the vehicle.
- Bring a good supply of newspapers to prevent soiling of your vehicle.
- On long journeys, ensure that you stop regularly for water breaks and to give your dog a bit of a leg stretch.
- Try natural remedies to support digestive comfort and calm during journeys.
What are the Ingredients?
EasyTravel Solution is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Aconitum nap (30C), Cocculus (30C), Kali phos (6C), Mentha pip (3X), Sucrose, Pulsatilla nig (6C), Zingiber (3X).
- Zingiber (3X) is known for its long history of medicinal use in traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine. Modern research confirms its effectiveness in supporting digestive system health and balance. Working mainly in the digestive tract, Zingiber maintains balance of digestive fluids and acids, making it an effective digestive remedy. Studies have shown the supportive properties of this herb for promoting a stable stomach. (Bryer, E. "A literature review of the effectiveness of ginger in alleviating mild-to-moderate nausea and vomiting of pregnancy." J.Midwifery Women’s Health 2005;50(1):e1-e3.)
- Mentha pip (3X) is one of the most effective of the mint herbs, and has been used for centuries as a digestive aid. Modern research has also demonstrated its effectiveness. Mentha piperita is widely cultivated and recommended by naturopaths worldwide for healthy digestion. Peppermint has also been shown to support healthy digestion by calming the stomach in even the most sensitive stomachs. (Kline RM, Kline JJ, Di Palma J, et al. "Enteric-coated, pH-dependent peppermint oil capsules for the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome in children". J Pediatr. 2001;138:125-128)
- Kali phos (6C) is a biochemic tissue salt which is very effective in supporting balance in the nervous system. It has many benefits, among them the relief of a common 'nervous stomach'.
- Aconitum nap (30C) is a homeopathic remedy which is often used to support nervous system balance and soothe the nerves.
- Cocculus (30C) is a homeopathic remedy well known for its ability to maintain comfort in the stomach and ears during traveling.
- Wind flower (6C) is another homeopathic remedy commonly used to facilitate comfortable travel situations, particularly when there is an aversion to the enclosed space and a need for fresh air.
- Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
PetAlive is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
PetAlive homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use EasyTravel?
Sprinkle granules directly into mouth and hold closed briefly. Administer 10 minutes before journey. May be repeated every 20 minutes for up to 6 doses if necessary.
Cats: 1 pinch
Dogs under 20 lbs: 1 pinch
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 2 pinches
Dogs over 50 lbs: ¼ cap
EasyTravel is also safe for small pets.
Ferrets and rabbits: 1 small pinch
Hamsters, gerbils & mice: Approx. 15 granules
Note: Safe for animals of all ages, pregnant animals or animals that are nursing. EasyTravel Solution can safely be used along with prescription medications. No adverse interactions have been noted between the ingredients in EasyTravel Solution and prescription medications. However, as with any medicine, it is always advisable to consult your vet.
Get optimum results with regular use
Pets respond to natural medicine in different ways, some of our satisfied customers have reported observing immediate results in their pets while many others have reported observing optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure your pet receives optimum results, it is important to administer natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that giving your pet a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support, many customers report using a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for the continued health and well-being of their beloved animals.
How long until I see results?
Because EasyTravel Solution is 100% homeopathic, it supports the animal body on a cellular level – getting to work upon the first dose. While some animals need only a single dose, others may require additional doses, depending on factors such as the age and size of the animal. For many animals, one dose of EasyTravel Solution just before the journey is sufficient to support a comfortable journey. Other pets may need a little more support and the dosage may then be repeated periodically during the journey.
EasyTravel Solution can safely be used along with prescription medications. No adverse interactions have been noted between the ingredients in EasyTravel Solution and prescription medications. However, as with any medicine, it is always advisable to consult your vet.
How long will a bottle last?
One 20g bottle of EasyTravel Solution will last for approximately a month, depending on frequency of use as well as the size of your pet.
How has EasyTravel Solution helped others?
“We love to be able to bring our dog along when we travel, but it was always very difficult and messy with her motion sickness. I finally gave in and requested medication from the vet, which had undesirable side effects (drooling, drowsiness) and the pill was difficult to administer to our smart and suspicious girl. So I searched the internet for a natural alternative and came across a testimonial for this site. Not only are the [Easy Travel Solution] granules easy to use, but it stops her motion sickness and we are all happier and relaxed traveling together!! Thank you for this product!! ”
“Easy Travel Solution worked with our two Pomeranians that would get carsick to and back on car rides, even just down to town. They would take turns [getting sick]. We have used this product now for five car rides with both dogs. We own six dogs and they were the only ones that got car sickness… Nothing worked that we have tried… sedatives (which we did not like using) keeping meals for after the car trip; nothing worked. Easy Travel really worked [and]…our dogs don't mind taking the pinch of Easy Travel. Now we can look forward to taking all six to the parks. Thank you for having a product that works! It's so nice not to have to clean up the two travel crates. My husband said, ‘Make sure I stock up so we can enjoy the fall rides soon.’ Thanks!”
— Ruth, WA, USA
“My vet referred us to your Easy Travel Solution for the car, which has been very effective for my cat. Thanks for your great service! It is always a pleasure to deal with your staff! ”
“[The] product arrived one day before travel, used on a trip to boarding while we were vacationing and on return trip home. IT WORKED! Scamp was very happy and so were his humans. Thank you. I gave the information to his vet.”
—Carol Ann, USA