- Protects feline immune system when virally compromised
- Alleviates nausea and vomiting
- Increases gastrointestinal tract healing
- Revives normal appetite and energy levels
- Aids in respiratory system healing
- Increases levels of iron in the blood
- Improves systemic hydration
My queen Merlot just had kittens... I began giving them FeliSafe. They are now flourishing.- Josephine
What is FeliSafe?
FeliSafe is a safe natural remedy, containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected by a team of experts in the field of natural medicine to support the immune systems of cats.
FeliSafe is completely safe for kittens and pregnant queens – with no risk to the unborn kittens.
FeliSafe is taken internally and may also be very helpful in providing systemic and immune system support. FeliSafe is presented in a convenient dissolvable granule form. The tiny granules are easy to administer (even to animals that will not swallow tablets) and are simply sprinkled on the back of the tongue and left to dissolve.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
This product was previously sold as Panleuk-Free™.
Viral support for your cat
All cats are exposed to different viruses during their lives. Just like humans; the younger the animal, the greater the susceptibility to illness.
Some viruses are highly infectious and can cause very serious illnesses in cats. Kittens are particularly at risk when they come down with a viral infection, they may show symptoms of a high temperature and loss of appetite. Kittens can also become extremely dehydrated due to diarrhea and vomiting that occurs with the virus.
Many viral infections go unnoticed, as symptoms tend to mimic foreign bodies in the gut. If a queen is pregnant, she may only have a day or two of being off-color (which may go unnoticed). However, kittens inside the womb are severely compromised and may be born with physical deformities or mental damage.
If the mother’s health is compromised in early pregnancy, she may miscarry. The conventional panleukopenia vaccine is not recommended for young kittens or pregnant queens, leaving these cats very susceptible to infection.
The natural way
When cats become ill, it is distressing both for them and their owners. While their immune systems need to get going, treatment consists greatly of supportive care.
Fluids must be given to prevent or correct dehydration. Blood transfusions may be given to severely affected cats. Medication is given to stop the vomiting, and antibiotics may be given if secondary infections develop. There are certain viral infections for which conventional medicine can only provide supportive treatment.
Alternative remedies can play an important role in lessening symptoms and promoting quicker recovery in a safe manner, without side effects or long-term risks.
What are the Ingredients?
FeliSafe is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Arsen alb (30C), Panleukopenia (30C), Phos (30C), Ferrum phos (6X), Baptisia (30C), Arsen alb (30C), Baptisia (30C), Ferrum phos (6X), Phos (30C), Sucrose, Panleukopenia (30C).
- Arsen alb (30C) is a popular treatment for iron deficiencies and gastric disorders, as well as a tonic for horses and other animals. Arsen alb is often used for digestive upsets including cramping, vomiting, and diarrhea. This remedy is particularly suited to cats who are affectionate towards their family but who also tend to suffer with respiratory ailments, asthma, or breathlessness. This remedy suits those cats and kittens who tend to suffer with exhaustion.
- Phosphorus (30C) is mostly derived from North Africa in volcanic regions, and is commonly known as calcium phosphate. It suits cats that are generally affectionate, enthusiastic, and expressive. When feeling un-well, they tend to become lethargic and crave support, love, and comfort. This remedy is beneficial for digestive health, and exhaustion.
- Baptisia (30C) is native to North America and Canada, and was originally proved by Dr. Thompson in the mid-19th century. Baptisia is almost exclusively used for conditions with extreme fatigue.
- Ferrum phos (D6) is a biochemic tissue salt derived from iron phosphate, and is extremely beneficial when addressing any inflammation. Ferrum phos also helps to support the walls of the blood vessels, and thus improves the body's ability to distribute oxygen-rich blood and iron to all cells, thereby facilitating healing.
- With Panleukopenia (30C)
- Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
PetAlive is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
PetAlive homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use FeliSafe?
Sprinkle one pinch on the tongue once a day for 3 days beginning at 12 weeks, and repeat annually.
Acute: Sprinkle one pinch on the tongue every two hours.
FeliSafe may be administered to kittens younger than 12 weeks.
This remedy is safe even for newborn kittens and pregnant queens.
Please consult your veterinarian should symptoms persist.
How long until I see results?
Results may vary due to a number of influential factors, and some cats will respond sooner than others. When used preventatively, FeliSafe should provide protection and systemic support within the first week.
Improvement should also be noticed within 5-10 doses. Over time, FeliSafe will then act in a supportive capacity to systemic balance and harmony
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of FeliSafe (20g) lasts for approximately 30 days depending on dosage.
How has FeliSafe helped others?
"I'm sorry to say that before I found you, I lost 5 much loved cats. I'm very pleased to say that 8 of my cats are still living because of your product. Thank you so much. I thought we had lost all hope when that vet said to give up or get a [ procedure] and that it would of cost thousands of dollars. So, thanks to FeliSafe, for saving my cats."
— Carol R. E., IN, USA
"I was so happy to find a natural remedy to help my kitten ...I refused to give up. I found your site and gave him FeliSafe. He has pulled through! I know he still has a long road to full recovery, but thank you from the bottom of my heart."
"Thank you very much for natural medicine, my queen, Merlot, just had six kittens – I was terrified that they would get sick, I read up on your site, and have been giving them FeliSafe, and they are flourishing. I can rest assured that they are being cared for in a natural way... Thanks so much!! "
"My cat went missing for a week and came home looking very, very bad. He had lost weight and looked dehydrated… I could not afford the treatment… A friend gave me FeliSafe, and my cat is doing well. I can’t tell you how happy I am to have found FeliSafe; my cats mean everything to me!!"